So I heard a lot of ppl on CD does not like RND audio??

the OP sounds like hes just trying to instigate ****, i hate pu$$yz like that, crazy how bored people really are . I have dealt with Steve (RD) for more than 3yrs and have yet to have a problem that hasnt been dealt with immediately, definitely a stand up dood . . and IMO the equipment is some of the best around . . an before you start making comments you wouldnt make in public , know that i can and will find you and i will cut ur face . . . wytpower
ABC.jpg
oh yeah. def that is what I am trying to do. Come show me your "wytpower" towards probably some of the biggest "white power" kids in this area. And I would too see you try and cut my face u big big internet tough kid.

bish please im 6'3" 285lb im on 500ml test 250 , 200ml deca , 200ml tren, nearing a 10wk cycle lemme know when you wanna hit tha cage or if you know someone who wants to take your beatin for u , boy .

bish please im 6'3" 285lb im on 500ml test 250 , 200ml deca , 200ml tren, nearing a 10wk cycle lemme know when you wanna hit tha cage or if you know someone who wants to take your beatin for u , boy .
//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/woot.gif.aaa6090e619a97b6090d16dd863c5a69.gif

LOL at the tough guys who act like they hate RD, yet they can't seem to stay out of their threads...
just hear for the gangbang.

Also Steve, quit pming me....again. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/rolleyes.gif.c1fef805e9d1464d377451cd5bc18bfb.gif

I know Wayyy bigger people buddy. ur just fat. 285 @ 6'3 fat. Ronnie Coleman is not fat but he is 260. so ovb ur a pretty fat fatass. And braging about deca is not really something to brag about. so its one most powerful roid out there. And I know people that are bigger then that and take better **** then deca. so try and mess wit dat boyyy

oh and u betta take some winnie too lower ur bodyfat. its pretty sad.

I have used and owned classics, alphas, alpha comps, and I was far from impressed with the product. Try it and decide for yourself that is what I did and I promise I will never buy another RD piece again.

i want my 7 min back now rules should state no chitty threads lol
add no shitty posts to the list.//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/hide.gif.2d479cfd917eedfe201353b91522ceab.gif//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/imwithstupid.gif.ff72b14418b3c35ebdf1ccd38da21695.gif

I am not familiar with the previous drama mentioned in this thread so I have very little imput there.

I tend to base my opinions of people on my own interactions with them rather than the experience of other peoples interactions with them

I might use someone elses lessons or opinons to inform my level of caution when entering in to a situation, but ultimately my opinon is based on my exerpience and very little else.

Every time I have spoken to Steve he have been patient with my questions, and very respectful. I have not yet had a single reason to think he is anything other than honest and sincere.

Everything I have read about his product has been stellar, but since I have not used them myself I am not able to comment on the quality directly.

I would certainly consider using Revolution Design products in my car if I were inthe market for a new system.

$.02

ANT

lol. these threads get old real quick.

they have their niche. they work great for small box applications and they get loud. cant argue that. alot of people like RD (RND) LOL and a lot dont. people need to find something new to do besides bring up old ****. jesus.

I recently order the pre sale special of that amp from RD. Steve spent over 20 minutes with me on the phone and was extremely courteous and patient and was not pushy or "salesman" like at all, seemed to be a very straight forward guy. I have heard good things about their products and look forward to trying this amp, I'm sure I wont be the only one reporting on its performance once they ship.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.