So I heard a lot of ppl on CD does not like RND audio??

Their whole attitude of "Our stuff is the best **** ever, period," coupled with shitty CS, and an Alpha I installed that was a one-note wonder. No thanks, I'll stick to a company with a better track record.

WOW the best ever, really?

I just do my best if you feel threatened by RD's product performance that is on you.

I don't even pay attention to other companies so I wouldn’t know if were the "BEST" What is do is just keep trying to improve the product. If a weakness shows I try to fix it. We come up with new stuff all the time.

I am currently working on some 2010 projects.

Alpha is a one note wonder? First time I ever heard that one. But there is a first for everything.

Here is a thread on customer service

http://www.caraudioclassifieds.org/forum/showthread.php?t=14884

I do my best and always look for ways to improve. If someone told you RD is the best ever it was not me and it did not come out of my mouth. I just go about my business now and stay away from the drama.

For pricing we have already started to lower them a bunch that has equaled a massive spike in sales and that is only the start. All the lines are getting the prices restructured. Alphas for 250.00, 2500 watts RMS for 349, 3250w for 425.00 we are going to lead the way in offering good product at the lowest prices.

For 2010 we have 2-3000w rms subs coming that will be priced in the 300's.

Hopefully people will see as I think they have been that RD has been restructured and offers quality product as well as service. You should not have seen anyone speaking for RD in a long time with a cocky or bad attitude. We got all the wrong people off the bus and now are putting the right people on it.

Steve, back when RD was a fledgling a few years back, I was talking to one of your reps, who shall remain unnamed, and he wouldn't shut up about how every one of your subs is incredibly superior to anything else in its class. I just kind of learned to chuckle and ignore him.

I have another friend who I do a lot of work for who was given quite the runaround in just trying to get a recone. As he understood, it was all due to employee negligence. It took him something like a month just to get the situation resolved.

Finally, I installed an Alpha 15 in my friend's civic in 3.5cf @ 32hz. I understand it's a bit on the small side, but the box was tuned low to help fight the peakiness that accompanies a small box. The only word I can use to describe the sound was droning. Every note sounded alike.

I respect you, Steve, and how much you have grown your business, but its because of the reasons listed above that I'd just rather get my me-too gear from another company.

Thats fine but i know that the whole bad rep thing will never happen again. I fully understand that some of them guys hurt my business and wont let it happen again.

I beleive the best way to conduct business is by being humble.

Yes sir. That be them ROE days IIRC. I knew someone was going to go tell mommy there was a thread. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif

Thats fine but i know that the whole bad rep thing will never happen again. I fully understand that some of them guys hurt my business and wont let it happen again.
I beleive the best way to conduct business is by being humble.
And by making prices reasonable? Just a thought //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif

And by making prices reasonable? Just a thought //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif

http://www.caraudioclassifieds.org/forum/showthread.php?t=16700

check out the prices they seem pretty good.

We have been selling sound q's to guys at 99.00 for two 10" to help them get subwoofers. Thats 350w rms @ 49.50 per sub shipped.

Have been selling classics at 109.00 for a 12" shipped

119 for sonance v1's shipped

our whole new market approach has alot to do with dropping prices to reach the masses.

We are selling 1750's at 309.00 and 1400 watt 1000.1's at 209.00

we are aiming at being the most reasonable priced company that offers high quality product.

the site is under construction and will have a sales site with the lowest prices rd has ever offered.

I personally took a good hard look at what needed to be done and got many others opinions as well. Then we formed a new market approach and are still refining it.

http://www.caraudioclassifieds.org/forum/showthread.php?t=16700
check out the prices they seem pretty good.

We have been selling sound q's to guys at 99.00 for two 10" to help them get subwoofers. Thats 350w rms @ 49.50 per sub shipped.

Have been selling classics at 109.00 for a 12" shipped

119 for sonance v1's shipped

our whole new market approach has alot to do with dropping prices to reach the masses.

We are selling 1750's at 309.00 and 1400 watt 1000.1's at 209.00

we are aiming at being the most reasonable priced company that offers high quality product.

the site is under construction and will have a sales site with the lowest prices rd has ever offered.

I personally took a good hard look at what needed to be done and got many others opinions as well. Then we formed a new market approach and are still refining it.
Don't PM me.

Those prices are nothing impressive. How about the D9's go back to 750?

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/rolleyes.gif.c1fef805e9d1464d377451cd5bc18bfb.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.