So I Found My Problem Today

TrUnK WaNgIn'
10+ year member

Pimp Of The Year
Well for the past two days i have been playing my subs and it just seemed like they went to poop, not loud at all, compared to what they were when i first got them. So today i was like wtf, something is wrong, because my voltage was the same as its has always been. Well me and my brother went outside to check and see if the screws had come loose on the subs, and holy crap, almost every screw was either really loose or gone. one of the subs had NO screws in it whatsoever. Finding this made me happy cause i though i had just gotten that used to the bass already lol. So today im going to be replacing all of the wood screws i had in them with T-nuts and hopefully that will solve the problem.

Well for the past two days i have been playing my subs and it just seemed like they went to poop' date=' not loud at all, compared to what they were when i first got them. So today i was like wtf, something is wrong, because my voltage was the same as its has always been. Well me and my brother went outside to check and see if the screws had come loose on the subs, and holy crap, almost every screw was either really loose or gone. one of the subs had NO screws in it whatsoever. Finding this made me happy cause i though i had just gotten that used to the bass already lol. So today im going to be replacing all of the wood screws i had in them with T-nuts and hopefully that will solve the problem.[/quote']
it took you two days to realize the screws backed out on your sub box, and the subs are 100% visible in your vehicle.....

you dont even have an effin trunk and it took you that long?

it took you two days to realize the screws backed out on your sub box, and the subs are 100% visible in your vehicle.....
you dont even have an effin trunk and it took you that long?
uh, yeah it did, i cant really just look back at my subs to see if their jumping out of the box or not, its called driving. And also i have been in a hurry for the past two days going to school and coming from school.

Cool story is cool brah
cool story brah
You both were late.

And OP, your a jackass. You hurry on tightening the screws on almost 1K of equipment and risk them getting completely fucked because you can manage your time, then act helpless when they mess up. I wish everyone of your subs wouldve fallen out and broke all to hell, then we'd see which part of your build you decided yo hurry on.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.