So I did a back to back comparison; audiopipe 30001d and DD M1C

I'm not sure what your definition of trolling is. Oh and by the way, since you didn't answer my message are you available to clamp these amps? I live in Moore.
I must have skimmed over it. But yes we can clamp them.

As for trolling,

You are only stirring the pot with continual posts and images suggesting one is better then other out of spite for what has been said.

I wouldn't mind running the DD amp but as far as my needs it is inferior to the AP3000.
What they are trying to say is that you are not comparing similar amps. We all know the AP does not do 3k of power..but you are comparing it to something that is only a 1200 watt amp. Seems illogical.

What they are trying to say is that you are not comparing similar amps. We all know the AP does not do 3k of power..but you are comparing it to something that is only a 1200 watt amp. Seems illogical.
Both amps are rated at 14.4v. The Ap @ 4 ohm is 1800-2000 depending on what site you are on. The DD is 1700 @ 1 ohm. The AP was tested at 4 ohms, 1800-2000 watts. The DD was tested at 1 ohm, 1700 watts (considering 14v for both).

I would venture to guess it is more setting errors or just what you want to hear.

We can do a SPL reading and see which provides more in that area if you wish...would likely net the best overall answer.

You are an angry little man ignorantly following the Audiopipe bashing banwagon like a little lemming.
So you bought an amp at the extreme low end of the price spectrum and sold it at the extreme highest, how does that make audiopipe ****?
Both amps are rated at 14.4v. The Ap @ 4 ohm is 1800-2000 depending on what site you are on. The DD is 1700 @ 1 ohm. The AP was tested at 4 ohms, 1800-2000 watts. The DD was tested at 1 ohm, 1700 watts (considering 14v for both).
Umm dd amps are rated at 11.8v incase u didnt do your home work and all put the title for my truck up that the audiopipe doesnt do rated.

ive clamped many amps and the only audiopipe line to come close to rated was the aqx which are much better quality wise but price does go up when quality goes up.

if your so sure your amp does what it should contact steve meade and let him put it on the amp dyno. Which does a sinewave and a pulse beat to measure output and hr can test 12v 14v and 16v all on the same bench.

after my next turnaround im gonna try and buy an ad1 and the batts for it but thats 5-6g extra that my business wont make profit off of

This Guy likes one amp over another!!!! Lets sucker punch him right in the ******* nuts for it.

Why you guys butts hurting? Let him like what he likes.

This Guy likes one amp over another!!!! Lets sucker punch him right in the ******* nuts for it.
Why you guys butts hurting? Let him like what he likes.
Nothing wrong with liking one over the other only issue is when you claim one is clearly better than the other based off no actual testing besides your ear. False information being posted is not a good thing no matter how you look at it.

I'm just stating facts, not trying to turn the haters cause that's not possible, even if I got it both clamped and oscoped with the highest quality equipment, along with videos, notarized documents an an affidavitt signed by a group of nuns verifying they had witnessed the results themselves.
If you could get that AP tested and gain matched against the DD driving the same impedance I can guarantee you that the DD would put out cleaner power at the very minimum.

You aren't going to tell me the DD makes more power, cleaner power, yet is 1-3 db lower than the AP amp. What are you getting at here?
The DD definitely puts out cleaner power and is severely under rated compared to the AP which is over rated and puts out a clipped signal well before it should. Im curious to know how you think its 1-3db louder considering to gain 3db in a perfect world you need to double power and the AP is clearly not double the power.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.