Smart Sound

Participant count
  • Participant list

nVRuckus
5,000+ posts

Banned
Miami
SMART SOUND in Miami on SW 160st and 137ave ***** bull balls. I took my car in for tint and I get it back from them and I see bubbles in the back, not water under the tint but bubbles. I go back in before driving off and am like WTF man this is full of bubble. He is like give it 2 weeks and it will clear up. 2 weeks later its full blown bubbles so I have to make another appointment to have the tints replaced. I bring it in and the guy has someone cutting mdf on a saw in the tinters room while hes doing tint, and the guy has the nerve to say that my windows are old and scratched and thats why the tint is messed up and to prove it he will change the tint again, but if the bubble he will have to double charge me. (btw my windows have no scratches and Ive done better tint jobs myself with DAP tints in my driveway on older cars) Of course my response is you can stick a double charge up your ass I will just disbute the creditcard and you get ****. Well when presented with that he goes to redo the tint. he pulls the tint off and tries to reapply the tint without razor cleaning the window. So Im lie buddy this aint mexico do it right or dont run a friggin business claiming you know what your doing. well needless to say I have shitty tints and I cancelled the creditcard charge. Never do business with these guys they are a big ass ripoff. and they overcharge for their subs and amps. ****ers want $350 per sub for memphis PRs //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif So anyone going to the show on the 29th dont buy crap from them idiots.

nope nV was a gaming clan i was in Clan EnVy. I just use the name when Ruckus isnt available.

Only time I went to their store was the day of the show and they seemed like a good shop. They had good prices because of the show, offering 20% off of every thing.

their 20% off is still more than internet pricing //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif I was there yesterday to buy a wiring harness. They are selling stuff at just about MSRP pricing.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...