The Dream Car Factory Streetsboro OH

What we really do here is classic car restoration we are the ONLY registerd automible re-manufacturer in the USA when we do a restoration for a customer we put a 24,000 mile 2 year bumper to bumper warranty on the vehicle so if anything happens to your new ride you are coverd

the company is made up of 3 companies in one

auto werks

witch is the re-manufacturing part

covers painting we have a in house paint booth

in house sand and media blast

pretty mutch everything with body work

audio nation

we do from the very basic head unit install to an all out fiberglass custom install

pretty mutch anything with 6-12-or24 volts

tuner nation

deals with sport compacts imports tuner cars

we deal and install every major brand

currently working on getting a nissan skyline

but to put it all in a nut shell we do anything and everything

we also have a classic car show every monday till the end of summer

we are starting tuner nights witch will be a import domestic tuner show begining july 7th

so come check us out

thanks

seth

OMG..I need that Chevelle SS396!!! //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/awesome.gif.4430a219d9aaaa6cadc75e9290979dfb.gif//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/eek.gif.771b7a90cf45cabdc554ff1121c21c4a.gif

ive never read about Fusion but is the Fusion FJL-1211D any good? PRice is high but just wondering cuz that seems high for something ive really never seen in any installs..

its not a bad amp at all very powerful and well builtit puts out 1200 watts rms at 1 ohm its ment for the fjl series subwoofers

its actually on sale for 799.99

Also starting july 7th we will be haveing a mini truck/tuner/import car show no muscle cars no clasic cars just imports

there will be an onsite dyno and db contest

here's where we are located

That was funny cuz he hit the nail on the head right there. I had some idiots at a local store in elyria, ohio trying to sell me, now wait listen to this, volfenhags for 250 a peice i almost pissed my pants laughin in his face. He goes "Why are you laughing. Their really good subs look how heavy they are." Again i almost pissed myself laughing. He then came back and said ok ill sell you two of the subs (Volfenhags) and a slot port box for 400 i told him he had to have been the dumbest person on the face of the earth. Volfenhagz are on the Do Not Buy list along with pyramid xplode and legacy. I told him dogg listen im not some dumb little 16 y/o kid with money to burn and besides im waiting for my **** to arrive (15" Avalanch)

So to figure out dealer cost take their "special" devide by half and then subtract 25% from that theres your dealer cost

Dealer cost. They have overhead. I guess they dont have to pay rent, keep items in stock, pay people to help YOU, advertise, etc.

'dogg', maybe you should get some education before pissing in someone elses wheaties. Grow up.

Seth----can you guys install a new convertible top on my mustang? i have the top already, just need it instaled. let me know, jason.

i had quite an experience with dream car a few weeks ago. i wanted to have my 0 gauge run for my amp and was told it was too hard to run it through the car to the trunk and they only way they would do it was to go underneath the car and drill to bring it into the trunk. needless to say every other car audio installer i talked to that day said that they could run it throught the car for me. needless to say i didnt get it installed there

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...