small box good #'s

what freqs though taylor? sounds really high crx tuning?
2 15s in 2.5cf is CRAZY!
legal or out law?
Can I ask what vehicle?
Rhymes with 'Tex'...
Bingo. I figured you guys knew I run a CRX. And outlaw. These scores are all burp frequencies in the kick. And all on ~ 5-6k.

I don't even understand that (2) 15's box. I look at it and scratch my head. But it works.

This is the 12's box.

The single 12 box.

This isn't the 15's box I use now, but it's close. This one is v.1. I'm on v.15. Lol.

I ran a Audioque Hdc3 18 in about 5.2 cubes net(
I also did 2 15" hdc3s in about 8 cubes net and did a 147.9 burp with crescendo bc3500(
My next build is planned to be 2 Obsidian Audio 18's in about 4.6 or .7 cubes net per sub(9.2 or 9.4 net which is pretty small i guess), and about 3200 before rise so it falls down some in power. im hoping to be able to pop atleast a 150 on music average in the org i compete in. well atleast be able to burp a 150 lol

Since I'm diggin up pics, how's this for small? .25cf net for a pair of 8's. This one was... epic fail.

Or perhaps ~ 3cf for (9) square 10's. This one did 155+ with Pyle's.

Maybe 2cf for (8) 8's? This one was louder with (4) though. It's not always a win.

thumbs up to you for posting what works and what dosent, being honest //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/thumbsupwink.gif.129404938effda6ad9cca39e7f4b58a3.gif

[quote name='TaylorFade']Bingo. I figured you guys knew I run a CRX.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the post - most people probably know, I'm just not too familiar with your work yet. But believe me, you're getting studied just about every day. Not to be creepy. ;)

By the way, and maybe @n8skow can help with this, but I see you've got most of your paneling off; is that allowed in most classes, or just the higher end ones (I simply ask because I've seen people scolded for it at local competitions)? Of course, we're running on MWSPL, so it could be different.

[quote name='Full Tilt']Thanks for the post - most people probably know, I'm just not too familiar with your work yet. But believe me, you're getting studied just about every day. Not to be creepy. ;)

By the way, and maybe @n8skow can help with this, but I see you've got most of your paneling off; is that allowed in most classes, or just the higher end ones (I simply ask because I've seen people scolded for it at local competitions)? Of course, we're running on MWSPL, so it could be different.[/QUOTE]

In USACi, it's allowed (or tolerated) in even the lowest class (Stock). That's what I'd been running for the first couple years. I'm not familiar with MWSPL rules though. I believe next year panels will be required for stock. Scores... will drop.

If you ever need info or wonder what I did or why... ask.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.