sub box for a s10 blazer ?

Participant count
  • Participant list

big scott

blazin low, and loud
edgewood, md
hello guys,

i have an 88 s10 blazer. right now im running 1- 12"sub in a ported box. well its good but im looking for better.

im thinking of running 2-12" or 2-15" but im not sure if i can mount 2-15" in a box that will fit my truck.

does anybody here have a 1st gen. s10 blazer/s15 jimmy ( there the same truck )?

is anybody using 2-15" in this truck ?

im just not sure if i have enuff room as i don't want a wall, the box can not be higher then the back seat.

and my next ? is...

would i gain anything going with 2-15" over 2-12" ?

i was thinking of making a custom box thats permanent, and not just a box i slid in the back but thats not out of the question.

o and i prefer ported box.

thanks.

based on general sizes wanted by 15's,it will be above the backseat and take all of cargo area.. the 12's will fit at seat height and still have cargo area..

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.