slot port

Participant count
  • Participant list
well that looks really good to me. looks like there won't be any port noise. what did it say about about the frequency response. was the sq alright? thanks for taking time.

There shouldn't be any port noise. And as far as freq response goes, you will just have to see what your vehicle produces.

Your vehicles acoustics will be the determining factor in your overall freq response.

Have you talked to anyone that has the same subs you're using to see what they have tried and what works best?

Before you decide on a final design I would ask around. Some subs can be very picky with ported enclosure designs. I'm not familar with Pioneer subs and how well they do in ported applications.

I'm only telling you this because I don't want you to build an enclosure that you're not going to be happy with.

There shouldn't be any port noise. And as far as freq response goes, you will just have to see what your vehicle produces.
Your vehicles acoustics will be the determining factor in your overall freq response.

Have you talked to anyone that has the same subs you're using to see what they have tried and what works best?

Before you decide on a final design I would ask around. Some subs can be very picky with ported enclosure designs. I'm not familar with Pioneer subs and how well they do in ported applications.

I'm only telling you this because I don't want you to build an enclosure that you're not going to be happy with.
i'll try asking around. not alot people have subs as cheap as mine. but anyways yea i'll give it a shot and if it doesn't sound great i'll blame u for everything. j/k man. if it doesn't sound better i might try a lower tuning. i'll make it so i can do some changes to the box when i first build it and then if i like the sound then i'll finalize it. thank you very very much, ur the only guy who tried so i appreciate it alot //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif . this would be my first slot port so i hope everything works out.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.