Skar EVL 18 VS. SSA ICON

I just got fed up... after all the B/S... like... seriously?
He is only doing this for attention, either some newb believes his ******** and feeds him or you guys call him out, either way he gets to be the star of the show. The sooner you guys all put him on your ignore list the sooner he goes away and stops shitting up every thread bragging about his non-existent achievements.

The icon is clearly a superior sub. He may not want to wait.

Stock 2k 150.2 (clamping 19xx)

0-3500 151.4

Best scores ive done this season

The icon has a low fs. Its going to sound more natural down low vs the evl. Its also going to have more output at tuning vs the evl.

Only thing you should be mingful of is it can be very peaky and cause the top end to roll off fast if the box and port are to large. 4 cubes per 15 is plenty And tuning to 30 would work nicely. You could get away with 3.75 per tuned to 28 for better sound quatitly..

Here is what i suggest...
Make a proper box. The subs you currently have will be much better than you think...in the interim, start working on your electrical and planning out each step of your upgrade
he just got 0g big 3..

crystal meth and islamic extremism will do that to a little h*mo
Why do I read sometimes that this is not the REAL Losisatool?.. is this some imposter?.. or just some mystery guy? I still haven't seen any pics uploaded to his gallery or an actual link posted to an image site regarding his SPL builds or even his daily... Maybe he is tweaked somehow but I've never seen someone so adamant and with something to prove... scary!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.