Skar EVL 18 VS. SSA ICON

Lmfao I would have to build a c pillar but how th would I see when I back up
Kenwood X301& Sundown E-15 v3 5.8 CF Ported @34hz on PPI ICE2600
its call wing it..

you look at your surroundings before you get in to back up and then use the mirrors to back up. lol

Why do I read sometimes that this is not the REAL Losisatool?.. is this some imposter?.. or just some mystery guy? I still haven't seen any pics uploaded to his gallery or an actual link posted to an image site regarding his SPL builds or even his daily... Maybe he is tweaked somehow but I've never seen someone so adamant and with something to prove... scary!
it's papermaker he got banned and lost his d*mn mind (crystal meth) and copied the guy i think he's in love with all the way down to his sig and avatar., real one has ove 16k post and has 1 less S in name..

it's papermaker he got banned and lost his d*mn mind (crystal meth) and copied the guy i think he's in love with all the way down to his sig and avatar., real one has ove 16k post and has 1 less S in name..
THAT explains a lot... there's tons of threads going way back I've read THAT name... He sounds knowledgeable but loves to one-up almost every time... Even if he's agreeing with something... half the time it's a yeah but!...

Usaci..
Db drag- 149.8
we have about the same power. should be interesting. I'll be off most weekends now thank god. so i can go to more shows.

they need to calibrate the meters to adjust for air temperature and humidity. granted its not a huge factor but it is a factor..

Im rebuilding the driver for output so i can be competitive. killer part are the parts i want or on backorder..

Humidity is pretty big. Last show i went to was about 102 with humidity, everyone, myself included was down.

I do best #s first thing in morning

Humidity is pretty big. Last show i went to was about 102 with humidity, everyone, myself included was down.
I do best #s first thing in morning
sounds like the same climate here. we should be really close regardless..

my peak changes depending on the humidity and temp..

We rarely get humidity here. That was an odd day. We do get very high temps tho. Its been 110 all week
typically here in the morning it between 90 and 100%. lol

Of course as it heats up the humidity drops between 60 to 80. with the heat index on a 90 degree day with 65% feels like 100-102 and that's a very cool day. typically we see 93/94 with 80% and really hot days are 96/97 ith 75%

so its somewhere between 105-120 for 5 months here. lol

I wanna die sometimes. lol

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.