Single 12" for bmw

OK MAXIMUM i can use and still fit it into the trunk thru the back seat is 28L x 15H x 18D. according to the RE BOX CALCULATOR this yields 2.762 Cubes before woofer displacement and bracing. with a 3" wide port and an 8" long PORT 2... brings my tuning in at 34.7 HZ and 40.5 port area. And a Total port length of 27.5"...

Ok guys. I just sold my old setup. time to figure out what to replace it with. ive researched a lil into FI stuff.. I could spend 204 on an SSD. or go a lil beefier and spend 284 on a FI BL. Also I can pick up an Sa-12 for 190 shipped. I was also looking at DC subs but a level 3 is a lot of money. What are some of your opinions on the most reliable loud woofer in 2 maybe 2.5 cubes on 1000 rms watts tuned to 35?

The SSD is nice, but you don't need a FI BL on that power. I am not an expert on the HIFI amp, but I have a feeling they may be a bit overrated. So, I vote on an SA-12. Then, set your gains correctly.

Ascendant audio havoc or xcon if you plan on upgrading power in the future... do it right the first time so you don't end up spending/losing more in the future

the amp I have now is probably all I will put in the bimmer. the big project will be the suv. I will probably go with the sa simply brcause I got to see one get abused. took ir like a champ at 1500 rms. it truly impressed me. I will be posting full build pics when it comes in. .

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.