since nobody wanted to answer my other post

you guys must feel soo cool and be soo cool right? lol

get a life and stop arguing with someone on a car forum... pathetic lol peace my *****s //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

No I had Vitveet custom build my box for my pair of ID8D2V3's. Its tuned at 32Hz and 1.69 cubes. 45's in all corners with a black painted port, black carpet, and a gold plated terminal cup. I havent decided if Im going to have him make a matching amp plate or not. Everything was blacked out to match the dust cap on the ID's. I almost did the port silver to match the ID logo though.

I don't get it, if someone is gonna do something and it's wrong, why not accept advice. If it is too expensive to fix right away, why not do it right when it is affordable. Anything worth doing, is worth overdoing, not to even mention adequately.

Unless you just don't give a ****, which seems to be the case here.

No I had Vitveet custom build my box for my pair of ID8D2V3's. Its tuned at 32Hz and 1.69 cubes. 45's in all corners with a black painted port, black carpet, and a gold plated terminal cup. I havent decided if Im going to have him make a matching amp plate or not. Everything was blacked out to match the dust cap on the ID's. I almost did the port silver to match the ID logo though.
off topic can i paint the inside of my aero port like with spray paint and not mess with tuning?? i wanna do a super bright purple and like a....black textured box.....

I don't get it, if someone is gonna do something and it's wrong, why not accept advice. If it is too expensive to fix right away, why not do it right when it is affordable. Anything worth doing, is worth overdoing, not to even mention adequately.
Unless you just don't give a ****, which seems to be the case here.
Another kid who just wants bump in tha trunk //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif

I did. Cept my box ******. Thatll be fixed shortly.

My earthquakes and Lanzars are pretty sick. You cant judge a book by its cover.
ya i was suprised...they need more power then the dsc4125 has tho...well they can take more //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif did you get the opti comps??? i wanted to try those out...i got just the amp for them....

Yes you should have done some more research before buildig your box.But why do you want advice for a kid that blow all 4 of his subs is less than a week. And some other guys that have other people build them boxes. This full of ignorant ass lil kids that think they are Steve Meade or Peter Kelieki. Try another forum that isn't full of noobs. Most the people that actually know anything about car audio doesn't come on here of all the BS that goes on here. Don't feel bad about F***ing up your box learn from what you did and don't do it again. Search the net and learn, nobody got loud there first time around.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.