since nobody wanted to answer my other post

NickCarullo
10+ year member

miami
ill make a new one this forums going dead anyways

i made a ported box that does not hit as hard as my sealed box i think everyone was saying cause it was too small or maybe because i dident tune it right i wasent really paying attention cause no one on this forum ever seems to answer the questions i ask they always ramble on about other things and start there own little convo with other and ignore me and no i cant buy another piece of wood yes 15$ is alot of money for wood and yes i am poor.

so just one question.

if i seal the port like put a piece of wood over it and glue and silicone it will it sound a little better then my store bought sealed box cause its a little bigger

Like we said that box is tiny if you want it louder like you said built a bigger ported box... you have 2 15's my box for 2 12's is bigger... If you want SPL ported > sealed...

ill make a new one this forums going dead anyways
Firstly, fuck you.

i wasent really paying attention
No ****?

cause no one on this forum ever seems to answer the questions i ask they always ramble on about other things and start there own little convo with other and ignore me
cause no one on this forum ever want to spoon feed idiots

no i cant buy another piece of wood yes 15$ is alot of money for wood and yes i am poor.
Then you're in the wrong fucking hobby, big guy.

not the answer to the question i asked... but i cant make anything bigger y box hit the roof of my trunk and the sides what do i do take out the back seat? and buld one back there?

Firstly, fuck you.
No ****?

cause no one on this forum ever want to spoon feed idiots

Then you're in the wrong fucking hobby, big guy.
when you get off your period maybe you'll stop talking **** over the internet and grown some balls... lol

when you get off your period maybe you'll stop talking **** over the internet and grown some balls... lol
Maybe if you could read you would understand your little ***** of a box wont do your 15's any good... so be an idiot and stick with your prefab sealed box...

you guys need to chill you get high blood pressure when you get mad and when you scream at your computer and noones around you look stupid lol

Speaking of how no one answers your questions, here is my thread:

http://www.caraudio.com/forum/general-discussion/468788-blown-subs-help.html

My question:

What seems more likely? That I blew all four at once (maybe because the amp protected?) or that the wire came loose from the shitty spade terminals on three of the subs?
Your reply:

buy new subs
"WAAAH NO ONE ANSWERS MY QUESTIONS, I'M GOING TO MAKE ANOTHER THREAD ABOUT IT :crying:" //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif

im gusssing you guys are typing really hard and smokes comming out of your ears casue your telling a kid whats up about speakers in his car

good job lol

you guys need to chill you get high blood pressure when you get mad and when you scream at your computer and noones around you look stupid lol
I just have no tolerance for newbies who come on here, know nothing about car audio, and yet still feel they deserve something here.

Enjoy your shitty prefab and shittier ported box. And at least I can afford a sheet of MDF.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.