since nobody wanted to answer my other post

I just have no tolerance for newbies who come on here, know nothing about car audio, and yet still feel they deserve something here.
Enjoy your shitty prefab and shittier ported box. And at least I can afford a sheet of MDF.
LOL you just got **** on bro..

I just have no tolerance for newbies who come on here, know nothing about car audio, and yet still feel they deserve something here.
Enjoy your shitty prefab and shittier ported box. And at least I can afford a sheet of MDF.
and a nicer car than a '93 Lumina

ohh no im in the 130's and my car isent as loud as your guys cars my life is horrible lol

ill make sure i post plenty more newbie posts to bother you guys to get comfy with me //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

just go back to your old box. you made this new ported box 100% wrong for your subs. not enough port and its like 3 cubes too small. youre a idiot to even think your box was built right if the sealed was louder. please get off this forum. you dont care to learn so why ask questions here? how can we tell you if your crappy subs will sound better in the ported box sealed or your old box sealed? since its a sh1t box anyways just seal it up and see how it sounds. if it sounds bad then you know its your fault and just use your old box

ohh no im in the 130's and my car isent as loud as your guys cars my life is horrible lol
ill make sure i post plenty more newbie posts to bother you guys to get comfy with me //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif
you will get banned,,.....$15.00 isnt a lot of money to mee...id pay ti to see you gone....any mods see this just shoot me a pm with ur paypal addy

like dead serious you guys are making me crack up it just sounds so stupid how you get so defensive on some car audio forum talknig about how a box is made lol

my niqqa

like dead serious you guys are making me crack up it just sounds so stupid how you get so defensive on some car audio forum talknig about how a box is made lol
if you dont plan to do it right then why do it at all???? my 8's are louder then your two 15's....come on bro...you know you ****...

if you dont plan to do it right then why do it at all???? my 8's are louder then your two 15's....come on bro...you know you ****...
My single 10" was //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif

I was just thinking that. As soon as I get my box from Vitveet my ID8's will stomp all over this kids 15's and they arent even SPL based subs. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.