since nobody wanted to answer my other post

Well seeing how you are "poor" you would maybe try and spend the money you do have wisely by not building a hoopty ass box..
Even 3/4" MDF isn't as cheap $15 a sheet...dude probably used 1/2" MDF or plywood or particle board. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif

I was just thinking that. As soon as I get my box from Vitveet my ID8's will stomp all over this kids 15's and they arent even SPL based subs. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif
Just throw them on your trunk lid and freeair them, what wouldn't be louder than this kid's 15's?

He's poor, they're probably Pyle.

okay cmon do you guys really think your getting some kind of point accross casue you guys just sound pathetic how you guys get so defensive about i cant build a box lol

and na i used 3/4 mdf it just dident sound good

I was just thinking that. As soon as I get my box from Vitveet my ID8's will stomp all over this kids 15's and they arent even SPL based subs. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif
wait you ordered the box from vitveet for the three 8's...you better had not...i still plan to buy it....its tuned to high for you...

Just throw them on your trunk lid and freeair them, what wouldn't be louder than this kid's 15's?
He's poor, they're probably Pyle.
he has planet audio i think but either way he is 17...lol....***....were gay because we do things the right way. he is just mad because he set out to do something and did it all wrong....

Do i need to slap a new box together for the warden and shame this kid. lulz. My warden freeair will handle the 15"s. My warden proly costs more than his whole system.
My whole system cost less than your Warden, but that is a different story //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif

Do i need to slap a new box together for the warden and shame this kid. lulz. My warden freeair will handle the 15"s. My warden proly costs more than his whole system.
wanna know something funny? my almani 6x9's were cheap as **** i mean 30 shipped from sicaudio and they by far kill like the alpine type r's and such....justt thought id share...a little boomy out the box but tune the amp and you would be amazed

wanna know something funny? my almani 6x9's were cheap as **** i mean 30 shipped from sicaudio and they by far kill like the alpine type r's and such....justt thought id share...a little boomy out the box but tune the amp and you would be amazed
I hate type r components. = (

okay cmon do you guys really think your getting some kind of point accross casue you guys just sound pathetic how you guys get so defensive about i cant build a box lol
and na i used 3/4 mdf it just dident sound good
Defensive? I think you meant offensive?

I used 3/4 MDF on my box, it sounds incredible. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.