Signed fu 750.. Pics

There ya go gramps...no need to worry about that part.
yeah my buddy said his 1250 don't have pad and he's running a cab to it no problems.. i'm gonna end up grinding opening in prefab to stick it in there this weekend if neighbor don't get on my box soon., it'll be 1.5cf tuned to like 37hz but at least it'd be getting broke in some..

yeah my buddy said his 1250 don't have pad and he's running a cab to it no problems.. i'm gonna end up grinding opening in prefab to stick it in there this weekend if neighbor don't get on my box soon., it'll be 1.5cf tuned to like 37hz but at least it'd be getting broke in some..
That’s because the 1250 has internal/stitched leads... you prly won’t have a problem because your running at 2ohm and hardly any power but you will hear tinsle slapmif you put power to it.. most people won’t notice because other things are rattling in the car but if u have a good install and deadened and no rattles you will here a tick on full excursion bass notes. No way around it. You could glue some little felt pads like SSA does on their woofers

That’s because the 1250 has internal/stitched leads... you prly won’t have a problem because your running at 2ohm and hardly any power but you will hear tinsle slapmif you put power to it.. most people won’t notice because other things are rattling in the car but if u have a good install and deadened and no rattles you will here a tick on full excursion bass notes. No way around it. You could glue some little felt pads like SSA does on their woofers
Woven into the spider? lol nice comparison gramps.

he didn't mention that just said no pads on 1250.. i feel like if it was a problem they woulda put pads on, say guy say pad on ssa fell off but they stick back on.. won't worry about it til i hear something

I mean the leads are glued to the bottom of the cone and attached to the coil.

As the cone moves, the leads will follow with it. They shouldn't slap.

Good to see you got your woofer.

Might as well just put it in the pre-fab. At least get a little listen of it.

I mean the leads are glued to the bottom of the cone and attached to the coil.As the cone moves, the leads will follow with it. They shouldn't slap.

Good to see you got your woofer.

Might as well just put it in the pre-fab. At least get a little listen of it.
u read my mind buddy.. i spent 15 mins with wood rasp and files got hole just barely big enough wired it up sounds fine... i re checked my box and..... it's tuned to 40hz with this sub in it so i set ss at 36hz or so for safety, only like 1.54cf ad.. anyway even with tiny box tuned high and no where broke in, it's almost as loud as old sub (only played it 8 mins or so) but when i get new box it'll be like 45-50% more airspace and after few months break in it'll be considerably louder than the old sub.. probably everytime i drive car it'll be a little louder..

i played it on carport for 10 mins (i get 14.6v at amp at idle) to break it in some and it's already getting louder.. if i ever get box made with more air space and bigger port it'll be more than enough for me even at 2 ohm.. 750's live up to the hype..

i played it on carport for 10 mins (i get 14.6v at amp at idle) to break it in some and it's already getting louder.. if i ever get box made with more air space and bigger port it'll be more than enough for me even at 2 ohm.. 750's live up to the hype..
Or you could just buy a box from Frank for it... There on his site.

Or you could just buy a box from Frank for it... There on his site.
his boxes are just like mine made by brightstar or something he just sells them for more than ebay..his 2 cf box would only be 1.8 cf ad.. believe me i wish it was that simple, i've look at everything over past 6 months couple on ebay are good but they'd cost more than i can get 1 made for..

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.