Signed fu 750.. Pics

I am not a fan of high tuned boxes. Wanna smash that decaf. If I can get the low note in put on and white girl that's a win lol
Jeezy!!! Yup...mine is tuned to 30 and plays those songs easily. White girl is almost annoying bass after awhile tho!!

The box I'm running now is my first good ported box and I thought 31hz would be low enough but I'm wanting lower! It plays nice down to 26hz tho but I want it ported lower so I'm not on the roll off end of the tune ya know. I don't really care for anything over 45hz I like the low **** that makes everything wobble lol
Hmm...there's one particular song that I can feel rather than hear. Wonder if it has something to do with my settings on my amp...?

16" but thanks //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif wait till I round edges stain and gloss it. Also have 4 2" rods top to bottom, 4 1 1/2" rods front to back, 2" 45 corner rods for brace ad two 1 1-2" rods side to side and will add one more but box should be rock solid. Also used two cans of flex seal to seal it up air tight. Should hammer some lows. These 1250s are so stiff I could almost stand on em I bet. Will take some time for break in for sure

Frank said that he hasn't had the time to get a 1250 series sub fully broken in, to pull accurate T/S parameters off of. He will never recommend more than rated power on any of his subs. But I can tell you that the 1250 is a tight gap motor. The former is on the thin side. It will take 2k CLEAN signal power, and be ok. But if you start sending a clipped signal to them, they will get hot quick. I spent over 6 hrs demoing last Saturday, near 2k on each sub, with no issues.

There are a few guys that can make drop ins for them in different coil configs. But do to former/coil size, you can't ever really pour serious power to them. You are limited to around 2-2.5k. Remember, this is only a second step up the line, 1250 rms sub. If you really want to pour serious power to a sub, you need to step up to at least the 1800 series, or one of the neo subs .... And yes, these are stiff, and take quite a few hours of play time to fully loosen up well.

Frank said that he hasn't had the time to get a 1250 series sub fully broken in, to pull accurate T/S parameters off of. He will never recommend more than rated power on any of his subs. But I can tell you that the 1250 is a tight gap motor. The former is on the thin side. It will take 2k CLEAN signal power, and be ok. But if you start sending a clipped signal to them, they will get hot quick. I spent over 6 hrs demoing last Saturday, near 2k on each sub, with no issues.There are a few guys that can make drop ins for them in different coil configs. But do to former/coil size, you can't ever really pour serious power to them. You are limited to around 2-2.5k. Remember, this is only a second step up the line, 1250 rms sub. If you really want to pour serious power to a sub, you need to step up to at least the 1800 series, or one of the neo subs .... And yes, these are stiff, and take quite a few hours of play time to fully loosen up well.
heck the 750's are tight af too man mine maybe broke in after new yr (i drive 50 miles a week) .. i'm sure u mean almost 2k clamped but buddy runs his cab 1600 to his 1 1250 drives like 1.5hrs a day no problems.. said he wants 2nd one told him he needs a 3.5k or maybe orion xtr 2500 that does 3k at least

heck the 750's are tight af too man mine maybe broke in after new yr (i drive 50 miles a week) .. i'm sure u mean almost 2k clamped but buddy runs his cab 1600 to his 1 1250 drives like 1.5hrs a day no problems.. said he wants 2nd one told him he needs a 3.5k or maybe orion xtr 2500 that does 3k at least
The 750's are not a tight gap motor. You're just feeling the new spiders. And I always mean actual TL Magnum clamped power when I talk about it.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.