Signed fu 750.. Pics

Yup. And while franks awesome to deal with he wouldn't give me ts specs, or why no d4, and I found a killer deal local and asked to cancel order and 2 hours later says sorry just shipped. I'm just gonna make the' "slap since they are beef subs" few pages down reference. Also he was very and I mean VERY strong on don't run more than rated. Hope they end up champs but to many weird red flags for me in the future.
This should raise a red flag. What's he hiding?

No idea. @gitgixers gave me specs and 25mm xmax and 29fs after break in isn't bad at all. No x series but should get down. And yeah I'm just co fuses why you'd keep a 299$ sub a secret

He says not to give more power than rated so you don't blow them and ask them to be warrantied. My buddies are taking his Taramps 8k no problem.

He gave me the TS specs a few mins after I asked for them.

That's ridiculous. Any person can be nice to sell you something but there comes a time when someone want's to design an enclosure for said product. That's when those specs are needed to design a box.

Sorry, I'll stick with Sundown....I is a nuthugger!!

I just don't get why d2 only? Why not d4 and d2
Well you could run one amp per sub and match gain them with a DMM?I ran 2 ohm in my CRV, on a pair of SQubed HDS310s in 4.0@32 htz and about rippled my roof to death on an old school Matts HDC 300..approx 1750 rms @ 2ohms.Hit pretty clean.They could be trying to hit the single sub running market as well?A lot of people only wanting to run a single sub rather than a pair?

No idea. @gitgixers gave me specs and 25mm xmax and 29fs after break in isn't bad at all. No x series but should get down. And yeah I'm just co fuses why you'd keep a 299$ sub a secret
did he say bl is similar to 750 or didn't say..

Nope. No word. I'll measure magnet tomorrow. I'd assume bl is a little more but who knows.. @gotgixers has 1250 ts specs after break in. Anyways box almost done. Now to sand stain and gloss.

6qclfs.jpg

[quote name='Lbetts818']Nope. No word. I'll measure magnet tomorrow. I'd assume bl is a little more but who knows.. @gotgixers has 1250 ts specs after break in. Anyways box almost done. Now to sand stain and gloss.

6qclfs.jpg
[/QUOTE]

That looks awesome!!! Give us some specs.. volume, port diameter/width, tuning frequency I want all the juicy details ;)

That looks awesome!!! Give us some specs.. volume, port diameter/width, tuning frequency I want all the juicy details //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

4ktc9w.png

---------- Post added at 07:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:43 PM ----------

I know what I like music wise and want to dig into low 20s with authority.

That and the 20hz part of my sub by big krit I wanna play strong. Also mr.mister by bob had a low low part in the middle
The box I'm running now is my first good ported box and I thought 31hz would be low enough but I'm wanting lower! It plays nice down to 26hz tho but I want it ported lower so I'm not on the roll off end of the tune ya know. I don't really care for anything over 45hz I like the low **** that makes everything wobble lol

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.