Should I keep my Alpine Headunit or go with...Clarion?

what should i do?

• Total voters

shahir
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Veteran
I currently have the Alpine CDA-9835 connected with the Alpine HDA-5460, Harddrive Unit... I have been hearing a lot about the Clarion DRZ9255. Is it worth it to sell both my alpine units for the clarion and does the clarion have the direct CeNet feature for the ipod?

If you are building the absolute best sounding active setup possible, I'd go with the Clarion, but since you mentioned wanting to have the Ipod on it, I wouldn't bother with the DRZ.

IMO, Ipod and DRZ shouldn't be in the same sentence.

Kef

If you are building the absolute best sounding active setup possible, I'd go with the Clarion, but since you mentioned wanting to have the Ipod on it, I wouldn't bother with the DRZ.

IMO, Ipod and DRZ shouldn't be in the same sentence.

Kef
i am trying to make my car an SQ car... ipod will be used through aux anyways (like it is right now with the alpine)

that is what im trying to figure out - if the alpine i have good enough or should i sell it and get the clarion?

i love my clarion. i had an alpine 9884 and loved it but imo the clarions are much easier to use. i went with a 685maxbt. the ipod/video cable works and sounds flawless. idk if you wanted double din or not but clarions my vote

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...