Should I buy 1/0awg locally or online?

Wragold
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
Im looking for 1/0awg wire for use in the Big 3 for my truck. Im going to need about 13 feet. Theres a store locally thats sells 1/0 Monster Cable for $3.75 a foot. Then i could also order 1/0 Kolossus Kable for $3.25 a foot. if I order it locally its going to cost $48.75, and if I Order online Its going to be $50.24. Idk the thread count on the monster cable so thats why im asking which one to get.

I would keep your eyes open on this site if you dont need it asap. There is usually some good deals floating around on used 1/0 that would be good for the big 3.

just get welding supply wire its cheaper , you can **** near get 4/0 for the same as the monstercable crap:rolleyes:
knukonceptz is currently CHEAPER than WS //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif

I think i might go with this. http://hifiaudioonline.com/inc/sdetail/1952its $30 and its free shipping. at the local shop they did have welding wire but i didnt check the price of it. They had to order more 1/0 awg wire any ways so in a week ill go back and check out the price of there other wire and other car audio items.
I believe a couple members here have ordered that, but found out its closer to 4awg then 1/0 awg!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.