Shockwave Customs

Status
Not open for further replies.
I definatly agree with ShckwvCstmsCavi there is absolutely NOTHING wrong with Shockwave. Honestly u people have nothing better to do with you`re time then to sit there and bash other people and where they get their systems from. Honestly. Shockwave sells great systems and does great at installing and if they don`t do well at every single competition, WOW who cares if they don`t come in FIRST all the time neither do u. And also don`t say nething about Tony he`s a really nice guy there is nothing wrong with him. I know a lot of guys that go through shockwave and they all have systems and there is nothing wrong with any of them so i don`t know where u are finding bad shockwave systems. You guys need to seriously worry about ur own cars and where you go to get your equipment rather then other people and where they get theirs. Stop judging people. Shockwave does whatever they have to do for the people that get their systems through them so don`t say that you know how it is ran if you honestly don`t know. Well that`s all i got to say i`m done.

I definatly agree with ShckwvCstmsCavi there is absolutely NOTHING wrong with Shockwave. Honestly u people have nothing better to do with you`re time then to sit there and bash other people and where they get their systems from. Honestly. Shockwave sells great systems and does great at installing and if they don`t do well at every single competition, WOW who cares if they don`t come in FIRST all the time neither do u. And also don`t say nething about Tony he`s a really nice guy there is nothing wrong with him. I know a lot of guys that go through shockwave and they all have systems and there is nothing wrong with any of them so i don`t know where u are finding bad shockwave systems. You guys need to seriously worry about ur own cars and where you go to get your equipment rather then other people and where they get theirs. Stop judging people. Shockwave does whatever they have to do for the people that get their systems through them so don`t say that you know how it is ran if you honestly don`t know. Well that`s all i got to say i`m done.
//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/uhoh.gif.c07307dd22ee7e63e22fc8e9c614d1fd.gif :uhoh:

Alright lets set all this straight... if i remember correctly up at Steak n Shake a week ago Tony threatened to put you through your own window after you denied the fact of talkin sh*t about him and yea it mite have been the kid with the black monte carlo doin all the talkin but like Tony said, "Marcus ain't Me" and with the whole fact of Tony not having a loud system .. it dont matter he has is set up to sound good, be loud, and look good all at the same time. But according to you guys every competition that the Shockwave Team goes to we get our *sses handed to us ... Not true... i have been to shows and Tony alwayz walks away with altleast one win in a category ... mind you all the trophies and sh*t on the wall you all say he brags about it but if you had a car that wins stuff like that you cant tell me that you wouldnt brag about it according to you guys ... that means that all his Best of Show, Best Engine, Highest SPL, all those are fake rite? because thats what you guys make it sound like and me give Shockwave a bad name Yeah rite i do kno what i am talkin about unlike some of you on hear you all bash Shockwave yet We never did nething to you so why dnt you just drop it all? sounds like a plan to me besides how many of you could go to the World Finals and even place in your category? Tony has the 2nd loudest car in the midwest and you guys are gonna talk sh*t ...sumtin dnt add up there ... Like Tony also said, " i may not have the loudest car in the world but find me another Vette thats louder!"

And to the kid with the DD's what the hell is your problem i mean look i am sittin here standing up for Shockwave and all you got to say is meet me up and Steak n Shake? wow says alot for you sounds like you got some issues buddy get that checked out im just standin up for where i buy my stuff from so back off i never did **** to you so i dont see what the hell your problem is

Alright lets set all this straight... if i remember correctly up at Steak n Shake a week ago Tony threatened to put you through your own window after you denied the fact of talkin sh*t about him and
Since you started off with "you" and finished with "kid with the DD's"... I assume you is m? Nothing was said to me... your confused //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

yea it mite have been the kid with the black monte carlo doin all the talkin but like Tony said, "Marcus ain't Me" and with the whole fact of Tony not having a loud system .. it dont matter he has is set up to sound good, be loud, and look good all at the same time.
Ok, so he' setup for SQ, kewl... thats fine. More later

But according to you guys every competition that the Shockwave Team goes to we get our *sses handed to us ... Not true... i have been to shows and Tony alwayz walks away with altleast one win in a category ... mind you all the trophies and sh*t on the wall you all say her brags about it but if you had a car that wins stuff like that you cant tell me that you wouldnt brag about it according to you guys ... that means that all his Best of Show, Best Engine, Highest SPL, all those are fake rite?
Wait I thought it was SQ? I have no idea where the vette got "highest SPL"? The setup did 144-146, and he had 2 15's in a wall... so he was always against someone louder.

He got more than one trophy at one show, tweeter in schaumburg. As far as SPL shows, thats it... maybe car shows and such, the vette is a sweet ride, but its not loud.

because thats what you guys make it sound like and me give Shockwave a bad name Yeah rite i do kno what i am talkin about unlike some of you on hear you all bash Shockwave yet We never did nething to you so why dnt you just drop it all? sounds like a plan to me besides how many of you could go to the World Finals and even place in your category? Tony has the 2nd loudest car in the midwest and you guys are gonna talk sh*t ...sumtin dnt add up there ... Like Tony also said, " i may not have the loudest car in the world but find me another Vette thats louder!"
Whats the problem, you just asked and answered that. Its the off the wall claims you, and a handful of other shockwaves nuts throw around... frankly, if tony had the 2nd loudest car in the midwest, how would he ever lose at local shows? You said above, it doesnt matter if he doesnt have a loud system, its setup to look good and sound good... and then "2nd loudest in the midwest.

As far as who could go to world finals and "even place"... I'm a 2x world champ... hmm...

And to the kid with the DD's what the hell is your problem i mean look i am sittin here standing up for Shockwave and all you got to say is meet me up and Steak n Shake? wow says alot for you sounds like you got some issues buddy get that checked out im just standin up for where i buy my stuff from so back off i never did **** to you so i dont see what the hell your problem is
little ****ers that go out and talk **** thinking you're big and bad and loud. i'll be up at steak and shake tonight, come talk all this **** to our faces. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif i'll be waiting for you.
Joe called ya out on the BS your spewin... spew it in person. I don't think thats an off the wall statement, or off topic.

And... who are you?

he has 4 dd 9512's i believe, that arent in a wall and he does hairtricks. he has a vid of them on roenvm, he has 2 9515f's im thinking of someone else
lmao //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/naughty.gif.94359f346c0f1259df8038d60b41863e.gif

I was askin who the poster was, not joe, lol... typeRbass is a teamate, and he's quiet //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/cool.gif.3bcaf8f141236c00f8044d07150e34f7.gif

2 15's in a street setup, btw.

A how many of you could go to the World Finals and even place in your category? Tony has the 2nd loudest car in the midwest and you guys are gonna talk sh*t ...sumtin dnt add up there ... Like Tony also said, " i may not have the loudest car in the world but find me another Vette thats louder!"
1st - sweet vette, i've told him that personally on more than 1 occasion. i have always voted for it for best of show at the xtremeaudio shows.

as far as 2nd loudest in the midwest(fyi - it's usually claimed 2nd loudest in the world by the fanboys) what year? how many cars were in the class? what org.? what was the score?

it's the idiots that run around saying these things(usually in some sort of verbal attack) that give shockwave a bad name.

last summer i was up at SnS showing some one the new build when some shockwave fanboys came up. i was mindin' my own **** business, then was told that my system was weak, that some guy named tony w/a vette was way louder than me, then i was told by a misses fanboy that i was gonna get my ass kicked(like that might happen:rolleyes: )....... i believe my answer was "ok, thanks for the heads-up"..... fyi, i was louder than that vette by 4.xx db the next morning at a show.(2 10's, street box)

so, why would i have any other opinion of shockwave?

you aren't standing up for them. your making them look bad. all of you lil 'fanboys' are doing so. by making up your obscene lies that all of you do. I have no problem with Tony, I have a problem with all of his customers that then run around running their mouths about their systems. Like you for instance. You never did **** to me huh. Well you ran your mouth on here, that sounds like doing some ****. ahhh im done with you ****s, you guys are a waste of time.

lmao //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/naughty.gif.94359f346c0f1259df8038d60b41863e.gif
I was askin who the poster was, not joe, lol... typeRbass is a teamate, and he's quiet //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/cool.gif.3bcaf8f141236c00f8044d07150e34f7.gif

2 15's in a street setup, btw.
sorry i dont have a ****ing wall and im not as 'knowledgeable' as you...im sick of that ******** also of everyone always telling me im quiet. bah **** this season.

sorry i dont have a ****ing wall and im not as 'knowledgeable' as you...im sick of that ******** also of everyone always telling me im quiet. bah **** this season.
i bet if you were loud you would say different //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

i bet if you were loud you would say different //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif
when is everyone going to understand i don't build for spl...if i was building for spl i'd put a **** wall in my car. is anyone ever going to get that point?

when is everyone going to understand i don't build for spl...if i was building for spl i'd put a **** wall in my car. is anyone ever going to get that point?
When are you gonna understand that we are just messin with ya?

d*mn

Alright lets set all this straight... if i remember correctly up at Steak n Shake a week ago Tony threatened to put you through your own window after you denied the fact of talkin sh*t about him and yea it mite have been the kid with the black monte carlo doin all the talkin but like Tony said, "Marcus ain't Me" and with the whole fact of Tony not having a loud system .. it dont matter he has is set up to sound good, be loud, and look good all at the same time. But according to you guys every competition that the Shockwave Team goes to we get our *sses handed to us ... Not true... i have been to shows and Tony alwayz walks away with altleast one win in a category ... mind you all the trophies and sh*t on the wall you all say her brags about it but if you had a car that wins stuff like that you cant tell me that you wouldnt brag about it according to you guys ... that means that all his Best of Show, Best Engine, Highest SPL, all those are fake rite? because thats what you guys make it sound like and me give Shockwave a bad name Yeah rite i do kno what i am talkin about unlike some of you on hear you all bash Shockwave yet We never did nething to you so why dnt you just drop it all? sounds like a plan to me besides how many of you could go to the World Finals and even place in your category? Tony has the 2nd loudest car in the midwest and you guys are gonna talk sh*t ...sumtin dnt add up there ... Like Tony also said, " i may not have the loudest car in the world but find me another Vette thats louder!"
I dont even know what to say.

You guys are the ones giving tony a bad name. I know mark has talked to him on a few occasions and hasn't really had a problem. Sure he's made some b.s. statements (to get business from idiots like yourself), but i think in the end he ultimately gets it.

FYI, a former customer of shockwave told me he walked into the shop one day and saw tony making trophies.....

And as for the 2nd loudest car in the midwest, i have no idea where you got that ridiculous claim from, so i'm not even going to comment.

Tony's vette is nice, but it's not loud. /story.

And whats funny is that i know of a vette thats louder. It was at MECA finals last year. Posted up a 149+ while tony's vette struggles to break 145

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

Do_

10+ year member
Senior VIP Member
Do_
Here
Start date
Participants