Shockwave Customs

Status
Not open for further replies.
i say we get piss on shockwave stickers, they ****ed me over so much. yes my FIRST system was from there, due to lack of knowledge, i told them i want to be LOUD so he suggested 2 10"s WTFFF

so ok, i ended up blowning the 10's, he told me he would sell me a triple x for 100$ (because i got 200 store credit for the 10's) on the recipet he charged me $125 for the sub. wtf lets lie right to my face, nice service, lie to customers.

ok i can deal with that, then i find out when i baught kole audio amp (dont laugh) it wouldnt bridge, they told me a cap would solve that, how i have no idea? so w.e

then about 2 months later i see how much he would give me for my kole amp. he says $150 so im like ok w.e thats fine so i ask him prices on batterys, a red top was like 125 or whatever it was

me - "ok let me go to my car and get my amp for the store credit"

tony- "why you only get store credit if you trade it in for anyother amp"

ok so when i go to kmart, and get a drill if i return it they will only give my store credit for another drill, NO they give credit threw out the store.

o and on the phone mike said i would get store credit threw out the store, i dont kno why they try and f*ck me over because i didnt do anythting but be a nice customer.

thank god i found ROE which lead me to mark lol (thank you mark)

and then i found out mike (black blazer) was talkin **** about how i had mark build me a box, then bet me $100 that i couldnt hit a 145.0, so im like ya w.e

btw- i did hit my 145.0 on the term-lab, but i kno that meter doesnt have a volume control so it isnt any good.

so i have a reason for why i look at them like i do, sorry if you guys didnt talk so much **** and try to f*ck people over, then i wouldnt feel this way torwards you.

**** this was a long post lol

i say we get piss on shockwave stickers, they ****ed me over so much. yes my FIRST system was from there, due to lack of knowledge, i told them i want to be LOUD so he suggested 2 10"s WTFFF so ok, i ended up blowning the 10's, he told me he would sell me a triple x for 100$ (because i got 200 store credit for the 10's) on the recipet he charged me $125 for the sub. wtf lets lie right to my face, nice service, lie to customers.

ok i can deal with that, then i find out when i baught kole audio amp (dont laugh) it wouldnt bridge, they told me a cap would solve that, how i have no idea? so w.e

then about 2 months later i see how much he would give me for my kole amp. he says $150 so im like ok w.e thats fine so i ask him prices on batterys, a red top was like 125 or whatever it was

me - "ok let me go to my car and get my amp for the store credit"

tony- "why you only get store credit if you trade it in for anyother amp"

ok so when i go to kmart, and get a drill if i return it they will only give my store credit for another drill, NO they give credit threw out the store.

o and on the phone mike said i would get store credit threw out the store, i dont kno why they try and f*ck me over because i didnt do anythting but be a nice customer.

thank god i found ROE which lead me to mark lol (thank you mark)

and then i found out mike (black blazer) was talkin **** about how i had mark build me a box, then bet me $100 that i couldnt hit a 145.0, so im like ya w.e

btw- i did hit my 145.0 on the term-lab, but i kno that meter doesnt have a volume control so it isnt any good.

so i have a reason for why i look at them like i do, sorry if you guys didnt talk so much **** and try to f*ck people over, then i wouldnt feel this way torwards you.

**** this was a long post lol
Hmm... thats not nice to hear...

http://www.steaknshake.com
google > hand holding... unless your a hot blonde thats nice and easy //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

teehee //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/tongue.gif.6130eb82179565f6db8d26d6001dcd24.gif wa wa wa wait, I got a pic.

Took it down lol........

teehee //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/tongue.gif.6130eb82179565f6db8d26d6001dcd24.gif wa wa wa wait, I got a pic.
jt229mspictomock8lx.jpg

Ok, now that's just mean.I'll probably take it down lol.
wowowowowwowowow

pwnt

shockwave is a horrible shop all of there installs are done by kids and most of the time they mess up when your not watching and the owner is a meanie lol thats my opinions on shockwave

typerbass, uhhh mike (aka black blazer with 4 12"s) is louder than you //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crazy.gif.c13912c32de98515d3142759a824dae7.gif

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/furious.gif.fc81ca146dbff91fede3ed290dbc4f4c.gif//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/tongue.gif.6130eb82179565f6db8d26d6001dcd24.gif

why do you say that let me guess he told you he hit 169 db's lolz its sad i was talking to a few kids at school and there like oh shockwave holds the world record 169 db's and they got the loudest cars in illinois and i tried telling them they were wrong but yet they still support em //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

Do_

10+ year member
Senior VIP Member
Do_
Here
Start date
Participants