Shockwave Customs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey everyone, i just did a search for shockwave and found this. They put screws right through the rear of the cab on my friends truck if that says anything about them. I agree they totally push cadence like its the only sub you should ever own. tools!!!! And if anyone is in the area ever go through the lincoln way east high school parking lot. My girlfriend goes there and when i pick her up like 1 in 50 cars says shockwave customs on it. What a joke! They all drive around like they are the greatest thing too, its **** funny
dude are you talking about alberts black s10? i know him too i saw those holes in his cab, haha

So East has lots of Shockwave System people. I go to Central and there are a few kids with systems here, but none that are from a shop really. Mostly rag tag setups. Kid with two Polk Momo 10's, 2 10" Type R's off of like 200w... One kid with one 12" L5 and 2 Comps or Comp Vrs... In the same vehicle. Nobody over here is really into it. Although they all know what a crutchfield catalog is... Because Crutchfield carries the best stuff. Whenever I have my Parts Express catalog they go "Oh what's that?" "Parts Express" "Oh... I thought it was a crutchfield..."

So East has lots of Shockwave System people. I go to Central and there are a few kids with systems here, but none that are from a shop really. Mostly rag tag setups. Kid with two Polk Momo 10's, 2 10" Type R's off of like 200w... One kid with one 12" L5 and 2 Comps or Comp Vrs... In the same vehicle. Nobody over here is really into it. Although they all know what a crutchfield catalog is... Because Crutchfield carries the best stuff. Whenever I have my Parts Express catalog they go "Oh what's that?" "Parts Express" "Oh... I thought it was a crutchfield..."
so you must live kind of close to me dont you?? i live by one of those schools....east or central i dont remember which one since i didnt go there //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

tobias should start wearing tight black shirts and cool sunglasses.... he should buy some cadence in a prefab box... do a 141 on that crappy termlab - and a 166 on the REAL meter... and HOPEFULLy get on the shockwave SPL death squad so we can finally learn their secrets //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/naughty.gif.94359f346c0f1259df8038d60b41863e.gif
//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/rotflol.gif.b453361716769b8110ddefc85ff03cd2.gif//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/rotflol.gif.b453361716769b8110ddefc85ff03cd2.gif

The ******* owner challenged me last year for $2000 that his vette was louder then my EXP. I accpeted. I drove like an hour to steak and shake. I was there for about 2 hours waiting. He never showed. We all heard that he drove by then turned around cuz he was scarred. From what I hear he didnt show up for the rest of the year!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WHAT A BONER.

The ******* owner challenged me last year for $2000 that his vette was louder then my EXP. I accpeted. I drove like an hour to steak and shake. I was there for about 2 hours waiting. He never showed. We all heard that he drove by then turned around cuz he was scarred. From what I hear he didnt show up for the rest of the year!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
WHAT A BONER.
and that boner owes you $2000...sad thing is....my SPL @ 20hz beats all of team shockwave....now thats pathetic.

Remember Kicker and DD are Flea Market subs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Also the Term lab is way to high!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Kickers and DDs are also cheater subs!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Real SPLers dont use them, they use Cadence!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Can we say HUGE HARD ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AKA---BONER.

shockwave dude "wait till the vette with the lambo doors shows up, he's wayy louder then you"

me "ok, i walked on him by 5db at the last show, and i'm headed back again in the morning to give him some more"

shockwave dude "well, he don't build loud boxes, they just look good"

shockwave dude " can i see your set-up? oh see, you use cheater ports!"

me "WTF is a cheater port?"

shockwave dude "your boxes are loud, you use round ports. his boxes aren't as loud."

me "ok, then whats your point? you came all the way acroos the parking lot to tell me your super loud friend isn't as loud as me because he can't build a loud box?"

shockwave dudes GF " yeah, and he is going to come here and beat yours and Marks ass"

me ":eyebrow: "

shockwave dude "wait till the vette with the lambo doors shows up, he's wayy louder then you"
me "ok, i walked on him by 5db at the last show, and i'm headed back again in the morning to give him some more"

shockwave dude "well, he don't build loud boxes, they just look good"

shockwave dude " can i see your set-up? oh see, you use cheater ports!"

me "WTF is a cheater port?"

shockwave dude "your boxes are loud, you use round ports. his boxes aren't as loud."

me "ok, then whats your point? you came all the way acroos the parking lot to tell me your super loud friend isn't as loud as me because he can't build a loud box?"

shockwave dudes GF " yeah, and he is going to come here and beat yours and Marks ass"

me ":eyebrow: "
lmao.... //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/cool.gif.3bcaf8f141236c00f8044d07150e34f7.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

Do_

10+ year member
Senior VIP Member
Do_
Here
Start date
Participants