Shockwave Customs

Status
Not open for further replies.
so now shockwave should really owe me $100 for making a bet and then backing out of it at the last second...
Well he woulda lost by 5db... he knew that //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/cool.gif.3bcaf8f141236c00f8044d07150e34f7.gif

When we made it a real official bet he knew he couldnt back out of it, so that was that.

Well he woulda lost by 5db... he knew that //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/cool.gif.3bcaf8f141236c00f8044d07150e34f7.gif
When we made it a real official bet he knew he couldnt back out of it, so that was that.
So this kid who "woulda lost by 5db...." what does he drive? i'd like to know mainly because everyone on here is bashing Shockwave Customs and its kinda pissin me off. All you guys decide to judge ppl on their first impressions but maybe if you guys actually got to know Tony i can guarantee that you would think differently of him. Shockwave doesn't only sell Cadence and Kole Audio either we are capable of gettin any type of Sub in that we want ... i guess thats what happens when your that big and we didnt get that big by selling sh*tty subs ...all you guys bash Shockwave so much yet i bet most of you havent even givin it a shot. and about the sound competitions and Shockwave gettin sh*t handed to them YEAH RITE what shows u guys goin to? Obviously not the one's that Tony is goin to. . . i went to alot of shows last year and no I didnt win but i got 2 10" subs so what i dnt care if i win or not but Tony yeah he gets atleast 3 prizes when he goes to a show. then for those of you that say Shockwave is gonna have a wake up call this year i think it is gonna be you that has the wake up call cuz we have done a lot of crazy **** this winter but i guess you guys will just have to see this yourself at Steak 'N' Shake during the summer in tinley park

Who are you, and why do you refer to shockwave as we?

If you want to know the truth, its people like yourself that make shockwave look bad //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif. You really have no idea what your talking about...

hrm, interesting.... i went there and was told i had cheap internet subs, and i beileve the old claw mags had some high praise, so i didn't appreciate them downing my subs when they didn't know jack crap about them... also the jerks that represent shockwave in my area are fools, really shows off a company when u drive down residential streets at 2-3am bumping loud music....

So this kid who "woulda lost by 5db...." what does he drive? i'd like to know mainly because everyone on here is bashing Shockwave Customs and its kinda pissin me off. All you guys decide to judge ppl on their first impressions but maybe if you guys actually got to know Tony i can guarantee that you would think differently of him. Shockwave doesn't only sell Cadence and Kole Audio either we are capable of gettin any type of Sub in that we want ... i guess thats what happens when your that big and we didnt get that big by selling sh*tty subs ...all you guys bash Shockwave so much yet i bet most of you havent even givin it a shot. and about the sound competitions and Shockwave gettin sh*t handed to them YEAH RITE what shows u guys goin to? Obviously not the one's that Tony is goin to. . . i went to alot of shows last year and no I didnt win but i got 2 10" subs so what i dnt care if i win or not but Tony yeah he gets atleast 3 prizes when he goes to a show. then for those of you that say Shockwave is gonna have a wake up call this year i think it is gonna be you that has the wake up call cuz we have done a lot of crazy **** this winter but i guess you guys will just have to see this yourself at Steak 'N' Shake during the summer in tinley park
maybe if you didn't talk so much ****, the negative opinion wouldn't be there...

as for shows, i know we did 3 last year that shockwave atteneded in force. i also know there isn't any first place trophies for you guys from that show....thats because we have them all.

hell, we were gonna fill the classes at the last xtremaudio show, woulda ****** if you couldn't even take home a little trophy:crying:

the fact is, you guys run around claiming to be the loudest group of cars ever, yet your not even close to loud. then you get on the TL at SnS, and claim it was rigged when you can't even busta 140 in the kick:crazy:

yeah, i know, Tony was the 2nd loudest car in the world.... in like the 90's w/ 2 people in his class:crazy:

xtremeaudio will be hosting more shows this summer, bring something and back up your claim:naughty:

hell, i bet my wagon is louder than anything you guys got, and i only have 1 sub w/ 1 blown coil //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

it is people like you that make Tony look bad...me and him had a little confrontation last weekend up there. and after he explained it all to me/i explained to him what i heard...its the little ****s like you that give him a bad name. little ****ers that go out and talk **** thinking you're big and bad and loud. i'll be up at steak and shake tonight, come talk all this **** to our faces. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif i'll be waiting for you.

i do have to 2nd that^^^^, i have talked to Tony a few times, and he seems decent.

i have never personally heard anything that came directly from his mouth.

that dude w/ the black monte was the worse, my wife was beggin' me to let her beat his ass one nite...

these guys seem to have a point, i have also talked to tony on one or two occasions at steak n shake when i had thought about sounds and he acted pretty straight up the only thing i've noticed is that his reputation proceeds him, i hear (keyword hear) all this crap about him being a a*shole or he wants to beat people up but i've never seen any of this and i know he hasnt acted that way from what i've seen when i talked to him as a potential customer.

the shockwave negative rep is honestly coming from the enormous number of kids that have the banner on their windshield or back window and there are at least a handful with arrogant attitudes that really deter people because they automatically associate that with shockwave but some kid is being annoying and they have a shockwave sticker...

now on the other hand theres a couple guys i know that seemed to be more personally familiar with tony and they had some pretty thumpin setups and were a lot more down to earth normal guys. i honestly think the problem is the handful of kids with banners that shouldnt be representing anyones crew, business, etc because they seem to give more negative opinions than anything.

interesting coincidence, i was at hot import nites a week or two ago and i was playing bombshell poker at the same table as shockwave tony, haha yeah i definitely was out on like the 3rd hand it was sad, lost on a straight to the ace to this guys **** like 8 high flush on the river.

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/hilarious.gif.02a037aad04aa96f19982b298a3d70a8.gif//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/nutkick.gif.acc8dcd6c1bd27fba0cbeda5b212085c.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

Do_

10+ year member
Senior VIP Member
Do_
Here
Start date
Participants