Shelby Mustang false floor install

I actually liked working with it. But i could not locate the exact type i needed. I was trying to find some of the vinyl with the small diamonds pressed in it. That is what is in the factory door inserts. But i like the way it turned out.
I know exactly what type of vinyl you're talking about, and that indeed would have looked awesome!

i'm sure he's happy with it the way it is. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif
Ill find out. he has not seen it since i took the old one out.//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

looks good man. and if that mustang is like my friends it pretty nice for a spare tire well enclosurer because it has a full size spare = big tire well to work with.
it had no spare when i first got it, just an air compressor in that location.

but there what quite a bit of room. I still had to raise the whole floor up a few inches. lol

great work, i wish you would have talked him into a little better sub though. :/
//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crap.gif.7f4dd41e3e9b23fbd170a1ee6f65cecc.gif belive me, i tried. But he is about 65 and has no sence at all.

here is a pic that the paint guy sent me. that pice will be installed on the underside of the trunk lid. So when you open the trunk that is what you see.

imagejpeg_2.jpg

It's baller, Camry. Clean install. Can you get a picture from inside the cab looking back? I wanna see how you wired those amps. Did you run the wires into the pole holding up the plates?

It's baller, Camry. Clean install. Can you get a picture from inside the cab looking back? I wanna see how you wired those amps. Did you run the wires into the pole holding up the plates?
ill get a picture of it. But yes the wires go through the amp board and into the amp support box. Then through the floor.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.