Shavenblazer - Not looking good.

Just for the record, I was with Shaven when he offered to ship you his newer, nicer Toshiba laptop. Why didnt you take the deal gmonk?Don't you want things "set straight"?
//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/popcorn.gif.32dd9e22fd77e77bc3c907062768fcd2.gif

I quote the conversation I just had with him on the cell:

"I would send him the Toshiba laptop to make things straight and clean my name, but he insists on having the amp back".

Everyones just so mad that I think a reasonable deal was never worked out. And it shouldve been done WITHOUT making this thread.

The guy stays with his G ma in BFE and gets no cell service and limited internet.

If anything, he just needed time to get to a communication device and talk it out with gmonk, but instead a bashing session was started

The guy stays with his G ma in BFE and gets no cell service and limited internet.If anything, he just needed time to get to a communication device and talk it out with gmonk, but instead a bashing session was started
well we used the TL today and it worked ok. I didn't have the Bass racing option like he said it did.. so maybe he just wanted to return everything since it wasn't as described for anything..

the new laptop would probably make things right.. idk not my TL..

So I suggest that either gmonk takes the deal and deletes this worthless thread

or

doesnt take the deal for what ever reason and deletes this worthless thread

Theres no reason to bash someone who wants to do the right thing.

So I suggest that either gmonk takes the deal and deletes this worthless threador

doesnt take the deal for what ever reason and deletes this worthless thread

Theres no reason to bash someone who wants to do the right thing.
You can't see gmonks side?

I see both sides.. If I was Gmonk i would take the Laptop and call it day b/c i don't bass race but he might or might have wanted to. if it can't be updated i can see why he might want to return it..

well we used the TL today and it worked ok. I didn't have the Bass racing option like he said it did.. so maybe he just wanted to return everything since it wasn't as described for anything..
the new laptop would probably make things right.. idk not my TL..
When I lived down south, me and Shaven used that TL daily and it DID have the bassrace option on it. It may need an update since its on a different PC but it worked great less then 3 months ago when I personally used it. Things happen but I think the offer of the Toshiba laptop to replace the IBM is a fair and just deal and reasonable enough to clear his name, IMO.

I said right im not looking to give you 250 or 200 and a termlab for the amp. The one i sent you worked perfectly fine if you don't believe ill pay to ship it back and take a thousand pics and show you it works. The first time you texted me you didn't even know how to turn it on. An i told you a long time ago that the laptop was nothing fancy.
he offered to cover a laptop right there but you kept asking to trade back i dont know glad you got another laptop working with it though..

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

galacticmonkey

5,000+ posts
Wants a button like that.
galacticmonkey
Tampa, FL
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies