Abel, Possible scammer..

Les is a good guy, sure something has just come up. If you don't hear from him soon TommyK should be able to reach him for you...

Les is a good guy, sure something has just come up. If you don't hear from him soon TommyK should be able to reach him for you...
yeah, he seemed like a good guy from his posts, he also has been here for a long time.. i just kind of need the wire and i'm wondering whats up with it..

hmmm i know that really ***** . i had someone recently try and take me for 2 oldschool l7'S so i feel you man hope it all works out for you... but in some cases open a paypal dispute and that usually sparks up a convo from whoever you bought from... if you used paypal to pay him

yeah so i filled a claim and won.. he has no money in his paypal.. im pretty sure this guy is dead.. his inbox if full no way to contact him, paypal couldnt get in touch with him etc... dont buy from this guy

i haven't seen him at anymore shows. not sure what happen. did you pm TommyK to see if he can give you anymore info?
i got no response to any emails/ pms i sent frm abel or tommyk

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

gnatnoop

10+ year member
Senior VIP Member
gnatnoop
ca
Start date
Participants
Who Replied