Shavenblazer - Not looking good.

OK i told u where im at does not have service that well. I sent u the pics of the laptop working with termlab on the screen before we traded you said cool. I have never had a problem with the TL before ever. I have also installed it on other computers and it worked idk what your doing wrong. I dont see the need for this thread i said i didn't want to trade back but i NEVER said i wouldn't. I have no reason to send you somthing that dosen't work im not that type of person. Yea i did hold up my end of the deal like i said u got pics of it working. No need to get people on here to have a pitty party for you. Im sure someone on here can walk you threw the RIGHT way to install it on another computer.
I wouldn't trust anyone with a shift key problem.

The seller didn't have control once it left his house. I'm telling you that computer worked. Why should he spend $200+ buying a new computer when this one may not have anything wrong with it, or could be repaired for next to nothing? He's already said he's willing to work with him, I think this should be settled by the two people involved through PM, email, or phone. Not forum bashing by outside parties (us).
All this doesn't matter. It didnt work when delivered. Buyer must make amends, simple as that.

The longer and harder you make this shaven the more people will not buy from you again.. make it right.. chuck is willing to work with you.. hell he is going to take more blow than you by providing shipping.. shipping alone will cost almost half of that crap laptop

The longer and harder you make this shaven the more people will not buy from you again.. make it right.. chuck is willing to work with you.. hell he is going to take more blow than you by providing shipping.. shipping alone will cost almost half of that crap laptop
Yeah thats all. Still havent heard from him...

Tried getting the TL on another laptop but it was telling me some reason why it wouldnt work. I think the TL would be just fine, just needs a comp to run on.

thats such bull **** pictures of something on doesn't make it turn on... All i can say is ip track that bish and get it going or to quote a few ppl ( Send a W7 on him! )

Well luckily I found another old laptop my dad had sitting in his closet for the last 8-9 years. Updated it to XP and installed the Termlab on it. Termlab works just fine, except it doesnt have Bassrace on it, like he said it did.

The TL works just fine, but the laptop he sent me is screwed. I took care of it myself and never heard back from him.

Dont ever buy from this guy. Straight up scammed me.

Just for the record, I was with Shaven when he offered to ship you his newer, nicer Toshiba laptop. Why didnt you take the deal gmonk?

Don't you want things "set straight"?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

galacticmonkey

5,000+ posts
Wants a button like that.
galacticmonkey
Tampa, FL
Start date
Participants
Who Replied