Shavenblazer - Not looking good.

he offered to cover a laptop right there but you kept asking to trade back i dont know glad you got another laptop working with it though..
Where did he offer that? I don't see it.//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/confused.gif.e820e0216602db4765798ac39d28caa9.gif Sounds like the buyer and seller need to communicate.

Where did he offer that? I don't see it.//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/confused.gif.e820e0216602db4765798ac39d28caa9.gif Sounds like the buyer and seller need to communicate.
I dont see it either.

As far as Im concerned, guy is a douchebag. Never offered to make things right like he said he did. If he did, things would be right and there would be no thread.

Its over with. He can keep the amp, I dont even care. I got the Termlab working and Im probably just going to throw the laptop he sent me in the garbage.

That was on like the second page I seen that but all I kept hearing after that was trade back now from everyone any how sorry you guys didn't resolve ot amicably...

I dont see it either.
As far as Im concerned, guy is a douchebag. Never offered to make things right like he said he did. If he did, things would be right and there would be no thread.

Its over with. He can keep the amp, I dont even care. I got the Termlab working and Im probably just going to throw the laptop he sent me in the garbage.

You shouldn't give up and take a loss so easily bro. If you aren't happy, push to get happy! If he offers a good resolution, take it.

V.

You shouldn't give up and take a loss so easily bro. If you aren't happy, push to get happy! If he offers a good resolution, take it.
V.
x2 Since his buddy says he's willing to send you another laptop check into it and let him.

V.
Im still waiting for the offer to actually be put on the table. Only thing he ever said to me was "not my fault". He never got in contact with me, never offered to give me a different laptop, never said he would trade back, never anything. I havent heard from him since his last post in this thread. He has my phone number.

If he would like to resolve this, he knows how to get into contact with me.

And i also told you that i wonted to make it right with you before you even made this thread. All im saying is you got the pics the day before i shipped it and was fine with that. So for all the idiots saying i screwed him you wrong. Im not the bad guy in this and neither is he. Believe me i was not trying to send you something that didn't work. Its not like you took a total loss u have everything that you need. You just need someone that knows what there doing installing it. If you want i to i will reimburse you for the laptop if you want.
oops i misread the other but here he says he will reimburse you for the laptop..now how much he thinks its worth and your price tag may not see eye to eye..

oops i misread the other but here he says he will reimburse you for the laptop..now how much he thinks its worth and your price tag may not see eye to eye..
Exactly. Hes going to pay me what the laptop is worth? Its worth nothing. Its a busted up, crashed, 10 year old laptop.

Im still waiting for the offer to actually be put on the table. Only thing he ever said to me was "not my fault". He never got in contact with me, never offered to give me a different laptop, never said he would trade back, never anything. I havent heard from him since his last post in this thread. He has my phone number.
All that may be true but none of that is a reason to give up and take a loss!

V.

Call him dammit!!//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

Gmonk you have to be the biggest idiot i know. Your such a big baby you were suppose to contact me. You sit on here and wine and cry like a lil *itch but you don't try to contact me or anything. All of you dick riders can say what you want but he has not sent me one Pm or text or call. He just sits here and cries to all of his fan boys. An yall just bend over and let him give it to yall so he will fill better. It does have bass race he just doesn't know what he is doing imagine that. Im not making **** right with him after all this on this thread no. I really could care less who likes me on here or want buy from me i don't care. I didn't scam him hes just an idiot.He has a Tl update cd that came with it im sure he just didn't install it.

dood you sent him a non working laptop and aren't doing anything to make the deal square. that is scamming someone.

Gmonk you have to be the biggest idiot i know. Your such a big baby you were suppose to contact me. You sit on here and wine and cry like a lil *itch but you don't try to contact me or anything. All of you dick riders can say what you want but he has not sent me one Pm or text or call. He just sits here and cries to all of his fan boys. An yall just bend over and let him give it to yall so he will fill better. It does have bass race he just doesn't know what he is doing imagine that. Im not making **** right with him after all this on this thread no. I really could care less who likes me on here or want buy from me i don't care. I didn't scam him hes just an idiot.He has a Tl update cd that came with it im sure he just didn't install it.
You are the one facing buyer beware. Why the fuck should Gmonk have to contact you. It is on you to make this right dick face. And I guess by fan boys you mean "honest" people, the opposite of how you roll. Do me a favor, go choke on a dick and die, k thanks..

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

galacticmonkey

5,000+ posts
Wants a button like that.
galacticmonkey
Tampa, FL
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies