SFB 5000 on 2 Sundown Audio X12s?

Participant count
  • Participants list
Price is low on the 8k right now.
They're cheap for a reason. One of mine has already went back for warranty, making some pretty rough noises. Still though I'm confident that Sundown will make good on repair/replacing it.

That said, when OP melts his 3" 4 layer coils by throwing 5000W square wave into them Sundown absolutely will not warranty them.

They're cheap for a reason. One of mine has already went back for warranty, making some pretty rough noises. Still though I'm confident that Sundown will make good on repair/replacing it.

That said, when OP melts his 3" 4 layer coils by throwing 5000W square wave into them Sundown absolutely will not warranty them.

I have 2 12s with original cones and an amp that was made in 2003 and they work perfectly fine Im cautious with the power im sending out but that ***** for your amp though! Sometime in the future ill get a much better amp but this will do for now.

that ***** for your amp though!
Meh, I expected these Chinese made Soundigital knockoffs would have issues, that's why I bought through an authorized dealer/service store so that I could just get a new one whenever one failed.
Got the Soundigital 12K back in now (which is actually a bit cleaner sound, if a bit cheaper feeling pots and terminals) holding me over.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...