Setup Questions

Have you ever had experience with B stock? I kind of know what it is but I have never ordered it. Is it like a puzzle in a box? Or is it just a normal sub that has a scratch on it so they can't sell it full price?
It's usually just something that has a little visual imperfection, but works fine. If you contact the seller then they can tell you what exactly is wrong with it. I talked to the people I linked you to about a B stock SA12 and they told me it just had excess glue around the dustcap.

View attachment 26542229 ive been thinking about building my own box, i really have no idea how to go about doing it but i started playing around with numbers and calculators. im trying to squeeze this in a 2005 mustang gt so trunk space is pretty limited and this is basically max dimensions. what do you guys think of it?

View attachment 26542229 ive been thinking about building my own box, i really have no idea how to go about doing it but i started playing around with numbers and calculators. im trying to squeeze this in a 2005 mustang gt so trunk space is pretty limited and this is basically max dimensions. what do you guys think of it?
Seems a little bit small for 2 SA-12's, but I think it would work... Maybe someone with more experimenting experience with these will chime in... I've never ran SA's in less than 2.0 cu ft. per sub so I can't tell you what the results would be...

Building your own box is the best way to go. And honestly, it seem's as if it's the funnest. Sure I've never made one because the Subwoofer set I bought was already in a ported box. But for the next project I have I will for sure make my own box. But then again if you don't like work and you don't like projects that are time consuming then just pay someone to do it for you. As long as you get the math correct and get everything to fit it'll be fine.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.