which route to go?

Participant count
  • Participant list

Lschevelle
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
LA.
I recently wanted to have a under the seat build for my truck, but now I've come up with the decision to go a little bit bigger with the enclosure. I don't want to take my seats completely out. my plan is to flip my seats up and build a box that's I can take out if I needed to use my rear seat. 15' s are out the question cause the enclosure will be to large to move around, so my options are multiple 10' s or 12' s. I have my saz-3500 but I plan on selling it and get a saz-4500 or two crescendo bc2000's I want to keep the price of the subs under $1000. I listen to 90% rap and I will not be competing. the source I have to work with is W-50 D-16 H-17.5

that will be entirely dependent on the subs , you'll have around 7.25 cubic ft to work with excluding port and sub displacement.prolly a good set of 12's will be your best option here

I'd go with 2 12's for the space you have to work with, it will be way more than enough. Build your enclosure from Birch to keep the weight to a minimum for ease of removal & re-installation should you ever need to remove & re-install to use your seats as you mentioned...

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.