Set off my first car alarm ha

like 20ft or so, just driving by the front doors of american tv and all of a sudden this white car is flashin

like 20ft or so, just driving by the front doors of american tv and all of a sudden this white car is flashin
You missed the guy on the other side. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif

imgCarThief.jpg

Ive been chased down by the cops for setting off car alarms, I guess I set off an alarm without knowing while sitting in my car waiting for someone in a complex townhouse type deal. Someone checked out the window and seen my car, called in the car without even knowing the car hadnt been busted into. Cops grabbed me a few roads later. Took a while to get that one sorted out

If your making any serious bass, go into a underground lot when its loaded, ALOT of alarms go off lol

its really not that big a deal. you could sneeze next to my girlfriends car and the alarm will go off. its waaayyyy too sensitive.

Ive been chased down by the cops for setting off car alarms, I guess I set off an alarm without knowing while sitting in my car waiting for someone in a complex townhouse type deal. Someone checked out the window and seen my car, called in the car without even knowing the car hadnt been busted into. Cops grabbed me a few roads later. Took a while to get that one sorted out
If your making any serious bass, go into a underground lot when its loaded, ALOT of alarms go off lol
lol yes that def works...i was driving down the highway and i set a car alarm off ona car in there drive way with the people sittin on there deck like 10 feet from there car ...and yes i know it was me cuz it goes off almost everytime i go past it

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.