Selecting a good sound system

Participant count
  • Participant list

viny

Texas
Currently I have Honda Odyssey , so it comes with cass. player and 6 speakers . But I would like to replace them with good pairs of speakers , CD/MP3 changer and if required also a amplifier.

I'm planning to spend not more than $600.00 . I'm not at all looking BOOM BOOM sound quality but atleast good quality of sound. Here at home I have BOSS system so I'm expecting similar kind of quality even on my van .

Would you pl. suggest me some good configurations, I really apericiate you HELP!!!

Thanks very much !!!

Well for most inexpenisive applications I'd say go with Inifinity Kappa series, ya can't go wrong, and as for amping you shouldnt need to with a good headunit and avg speakers.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.