Sa12 vs AB Tnt12

bgowdy
5,000+ posts

Heroes are remembered, but legends never die
Ive been looking online I figured I would have found a comparison of the Sundown SA12 vs American Bass Tnt12. They have similar ratings, same size coil and both rated 600rms each.

Ideally I like the SA12s, but can get a pair of tnt12s for a pretty good deal. The SAs can take some power I know. I'm wondering if it the same for the tnts.

I would have I'd say 2k on tap so 1k each.

Only 2 options?
For a budget 12, no feel free to throw some out

---------- Post added at 02:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:47 PM ----------

id take the sa over the tnt ... more lower end... but dont sleep on the ab.. the xd's impressed the ish outta me... and can/could take almost triple rated fine... my experience is limited with the tnt series though... theres a member on here with the tnts for sale... http://www.caraudio.com/forums/subwoofer-classifieds/617748-2-american-bass-tht-10s.html good seller , hes on a couple different forums with me...
I can get the TnTs for a much better deal

I'd do SA's but you can also look into the XFL's (there 1000 RMS and about the same price as the SA)
Im looking at tnts because of a good deal on them. I'm trying to do a budget build. I can get them for 127 each shipped

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.