Sa12 vs AB Tnt12

Gotcha. The 512.
Did you price the 612?
na havnt had a chance. Im thinking that will be going with a pair of SA 12s, have friend with a paid with fresh recones that will sale them to me for $225 for the pair which to me is a **** goo deal given they are 220 each

na havnt had a chance. Im thinking that will be going with a pair of SA 12s, have friend with a paid with fresh recones that will sale them to me for $225 for the pair which to me is a **** goo deal given they are 220 each
Remember when they where $180 each? Last year

Yes. Might have been less at one point. You don't remember when Sundown was the go to budget brand?
no i honestly dont lol... ive always seen them as higher brand. When i think budget, i think AP, PPI, Some soundstream stuff, Belva(not saying all of it is good) etc. That kind makes me want to search and finds some threads on this.

How long ago was it. Ive only been into since 2010 and didnt really know sh1t until 2011. when i joined this site lol. Before i was one of those "Kicker is the best" type of guys lol

no i honestly dont lol... ive always seen them as higher brand. When i think budget, i think AP, PPI, Some soundstream stuff, Belva(not saying all of it is good) etc. That kind makes me want to search and finds some threads on this.
How long ago was it. Ive only been into since 2010 and didnt really know sh1t until 2011. when i joined this site lol. Before i was one of those "Kicker is the best" type of guys lol
It was around that time.

the SAs where 180?
If you go local dealer there not much higher than that (I'm getting a pair soon for $380). Online prices have increased recently (I think there clearing stock before the next revision, there changing the magnet a bit and making them 750RMS)

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.