RONNIE PEAY... dont trust him..

Its nice to have the money back but it seems like its getting to where its more of a SCAMMER BEWARE thread rather than a GOOD FEEDBACK thread.. You would almost rather go to a local store and pay double and get a warranty now rather than try and get a deal b/c of these ****ers.

i think im gonna tell me dad to gimme his paypal info so that i can start calling and do the talking...im gonna give em hell

WOOOOOO......after 2 weeks of my dad calling paypal....i asked him for his login (purchase was in his account cause i didnt have that big of a balance) and i got in touch with some memebers here...and after talking to a manager they said for me they will make a 1 time exception (sure they said that to everyone) and ill have my full refund (she actually said 1,800) when i only sent $1020 to Ronnie IN MY BALANCE BY FRIDAY

sorry if my spelling is off im shaking im so dam excited.....like everyone said...GIVE PAYPAL HELL and dont talk to the stupid first agent you get...hes just reading you replies off a sheet of paper he doesnt know ****

WOOOOOO......after 2 weeks of my dad calling paypal....i asked him for his login (purchase was in his account cause i didnt have that big of a balance) and i got in touch with some memebers here...and after talking to a manager they said for me they will make a 1 time exception (sure they said that to everyone) and ill have my full refund (she actually said 1,800) when i only sent $1020 to Ronnie IN MY BALANCE BY FRIDAY
sorry if my spelling is off im shaking im so dam excited.....like everyone said...GIVE PAYPAL HELL and dont talk to the stupid first agent you get...hes just reading you replies off a sheet of paper he doesnt know ****
sweet, so you gonna break me off a lil piece of the action //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

dvrmstrng umm you might not of told them it was 1800 if that not how much you sent cause even if they do a reversal ronnie has to agree that he is liable for the actions and if he denies you then you may never get a reversal chance again......but goodluck

Guys I'm getting screwed by paypal they are feedin me a line about not being able to o anything and they didnt issue and reversals for for anyone, and some of the paypal people are saying they do not even know what i mean when i say reversal! so I would appreciate it if you all could pm me your info and case number, thanks!

I'd also appreciate any and all details about what the people you talked to said and why they were giving you the reversal, thanks!

keep calling keep calling keep calling eventually it will work...it did to me and i had the same prpbs as u..if they shoot u down politely hang up and call righ tback or asap

no....you need to talk to someone at the top....shoot the **** with the rep or the agent or whatever...he will tell you nothing can get done...then when he is done with all that ask to talk to his manager...he transfered me but only after of like 30 minutes of fighting with him...i wasnt even on the phone 2 seconds with the woman and she said they will do a PAYPAL BALANCE CLAIM or something like that...and BTW the money is already in my paypal.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

SQBubble

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Elite
SQBubble
MTL
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies