RONNIE PEAY... dont trust him..

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif haha

actually i mentioned them...maybe in another one of the ronnie threads though, i cant remember...

to all the guys who haven't received their money i am really sorry...i feel like a dick for gloating about getting mine, but its been such a hard road, im just happy about it....i really hope you guys get your break...i know it ***** to say it, but if you do get money back, count your stars because i dont imagine everyone will...i wish you all the best of luck...just keep fighting it out...file those ic3 forms everyday until someone calls you...and bang it out with paypal, they will do a reversal if you get up high enough...

Finally After Calling And Calling I Got Paypal To Do A Reversal!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Good job man. Did you just keep calling them in the same day until you got a rep from paypal that could actually help? What did you ask for in particular because still no luck with me.//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/rage.gif.0ad8a6e5565b5fddce406566fdd05149.gif

man i jsut kept sayin let me speak to someone else until i spoke to a manager or someone high up....the guy was like well it's after 45 days..i said look quit feeding me this crap about how you guys cant do anythign about it after 45 days cause i know several peeps on floridaspl,ca.com,eastcoastryders,ecoustics, ect that got their money back even after 45 days and i can have a list by this afternoon if you wanna go that route and on the list i will have the date they payed and the date they recieved refund.....dude was like wel paypal aint gonna be out 1200 doallers for u...it will half to come outa the guys account i was like bullshitt cause i know a guy on ca.com who got one like 4 days ago and ronnie didnt have money then either......then the guy put me on hold and got back on and said ok well after reviewing your case i decided to file a reversal......he said i should see it in my paypal in about 48 hrs.......and yea i just kept callin...and i woulda kept callin until i got my 1200 back and finally they woulda got tired of hearing from me i figured...but when you first get on the phone and u speak to a agent dont expect them ro really help u cause it's their job to benifit paypal not you or me...so even after they shoot you down ask to speak to a representetive or a manager or w.e i think i said manager.....make sure you tell them you got proof of peeps gettin refunds and cases reopened even after 45 days........good luck to all and lets just hope this still works for me...i aint gettin too happy till money's in my account........also i told them that ronnie dosent deny owing me my money or the fact that he didnt send my produce and that ronnie said he will not deny any of it

Wish I saw this thread awhile ago.... I'm about 500 to this douchebag and get the same excuses. He must of made himself a fair chunk of change. I am in the process of trying to get my moeny back through my bank... Looks like I need to call paypal and hastle them.

keep hasteling paypal guys and make sure you talk to a paypal rep..not a agent...ask the agent for a rep...and tell them you got proof of refunds after 45 days....casue i payed in april and didnt file till last week and they automatically closed my claim then i called back and they reopened it and granted me my money back in a REVERSAL

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

SQBubble

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Elite
SQBubble
MTL
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies