RONNIE PEAY... dont trust him..

Lucky you dvrm. I called them and said over and over "i know i'm passed the 45 day policy you have but there are several people on several forums who have passed the 45 day deadline to file a claim, have spoken to one of your customer service reps, and received a reversal." then they tell me they cant check into anyone's account due to privacy. I said look at Ronnie's info since i'm dealing wtih him and you'll see the claims filed and the outcome of them.

They still say well there are circumstances in each case that may be different. And then they said because I received one of my 3 items it is against another policy that they cannot do it. I spoke to jnoel and he had the same issue as me, but he got his money back and sent payment before me and filed a claim after and they just go back to say they cant look at anyone else's case, only mine.

I called them once and i was calm and all but i spoke to an "executive" and she cut me off several times and was being very rude and i told her that straight out. I hung up since I was going no where. I called back an hour or so later and they tell me they cant do anything since an executive made a note that no further action should be taken. Oh, and that lady, when i spoke to her, I said let me speak to your supervisor and she said there is nobody above me. ********, because the big shots dont take phone calls and she has to have a supervisor or manager unless she owns the company which she doesnt.

Well second time i called back i asked to speak to her and she wasnt available so they got me someone else and she was a bit better. I offered to have a 3way convo with another person who got their money back and she agreed but when asked "what happens if our problem is identical?", she responded she cant answer a hypothetical question. She is just told to say that. If I can't get my money, I'm writing a letter to Pay Pal and CC the CEO, President, all the real executives at Pay Pal, BBB, and any other agencies that will take note of the situation.

Their excuse for "possibly" allowing reversals for others (when it is in fact true) is that there are other factors which they cannot look up or discuss and they have to follow policy. Treatment is obviously not fair, but I'll keep posted what goes on.

no....you need to talk to someone at the top....shoot the **** with the rep or the agent or whatever...he will tell you nothing can get done...then when he is done with all that ask to talk to his manager...he transfered me but only after of like 30 minutes of fighting with him...i wasnt even on the phone 2 seconds with the woman and she said they will do a PAYPAL BALANCE CLAIM or something like that...and BTW the money is already in my paypal.
I indeed talked to a manager, she was no help at all.

Lucky you dvrm. I called them and said over and over "i know i'm passed the 45 day policy you have but there are several people on several forums who have passed the 45 day deadline to file a claim, have spoken to one of your customer service reps, and received a reversal." then they tell me they cant check into anyone's account due to privacy. I said look at Ronnie's info since i'm dealing wtih him and you'll see the claims filed and the outcome of them.
They still say well there are circumstances in each case that may be different. And then they said because I received one of my 3 items it is against another policy that they cannot do it. I spoke to jnoel and he had the same issue as me, but he got his money back and sent payment before me and filed a claim after and they just go back to say they cant look at anyone else's case, only mine.

I called them once and i was calm and all but i spoke to an "executive" and she cut me off several times and was being very rude and i told her that straight out. I hung up since I was going no where. I called back an hour or so later and they tell me they cant do anything since an executive made a note that no further action should be taken. Oh, and that lady, when i spoke to her, I said let me speak to your supervisor and she said there is nobody above me. ********, because the big shots dont take phone calls and she has to have a supervisor or manager unless she owns the company which she doesnt.

Well second time i called back i asked to speak to her and she wasnt available so they got me someone else and she was a bit better. I offered to have a 3way convo with another person who got their money back and she agreed but when asked "what happens if our problem is identical?", she responded she cant answer a hypothetical question. She is just told to say that. If I can't get my money, I'm writing a letter to Pay Pal and CC the CEO, President, all the real executives at Pay Pal, BBB, and any other agencies that will take note of the situation.

Their excuse for "possibly" allowing reversals for others (when it is in fact true) is that there are other factors which they cannot look up or discuss and they have to follow policy. Treatment is obviously not fair, but I'll keep posted what goes on.
sounds identical to me except i didnt get mad or into an argument with anyone...

i dont get that..i talked to some guy...asked for a supervisor...he said it was his boss...and she did the deal....the money is already back in there....hmm

Was her name Brittany by any chance?
Wasnt really paying attention, but you guys that talked them into refunding you, I have got to know what you said to them, because its not working for me, mentioning you guys is not working for me, and I am about to snap

My bank refunded my $1100 but i cant touch it until Paypal pays them.. my debit card had a 180 day purchase protection plan.. I will know if im back at square 1 or what by next week.. and the paypla reps have told me the same thing.. and i argued up and down about the exceptions in some cases and they said others accounts were confidential

OK every time I call they say I have no guarentee of getting my money bsck because there was no buyer protection due to the fact i didnt buy thru ebay, how were you able to get around this?

they fed me the same **** and i told them that ronnie had ben a well respected guy in the caraudio world for a few years.....and he had alot of references when i payed......just keep calling man keep calling

Any new info guys? i made a claim today but they pretty much tell you over the phone your SOL....im gonna wait a lil while then call back. Its been 6 months ive been waiting, ronnie has yet to respond to my emails....hope fully somone can help me out a lil bit??? thanks guys everything you've all said hasnt worked....mentioning the forums, that hes screwed other people, sayin other forum member got there money back, nothin is working.....i agree with goin right to a CEO or the BBB!!! I write a nice letter to them.

read all my previous posts...thats literally how i got my money back....i think there may be an open investigation against him currently so i dk how that changes things

wow, i have known ronnie personnally for about 4 or 5 years now. we used to goto shows around South Carolina together. i have not talked to him in a while, but i was let know about his new venture. Im very dissapointed that this situation got out of hand. I know nothing about his dealing, but i could never see him trying to rip someone off. he would be one of the last people. i really hope everything gets straight. Ronnie you still my dog... hope everything comes out good for everyone involved.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

SQBubble

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Elite
SQBubble
MTL
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies