Rodeo Build: Two 15" L7s, KX2500, Kinetik 2400, all kicker mids and highs...

Will try to get a video sometime this weekend.

It hits the lows alot better than what I thought it would. I think I got the tuning just about right. Seems to be right in the middle of lows and highs.

Haven't really ran it enough since I got the amp cover on to see if there is going to be any heat problems. The fans are on the top of the amps so I'm hoping it won't be a problem.

sorry I wasn't able to get the video this weekend. Ive been pretty busy. Hopefully I will be able to get one in the next couple of days..

On a side note it shook the screws out of my dome light last night so my dome light was just dangling. lol

Will try to get a video sometime this weekend.
It hits the lows alot better than what I thought it would. I think I got the tuning just about right. Seems to be right in the middle of lows and highs.

Haven't really ran it enough since I got the amp cover on to see if there is going to be any heat problems. The fans are on the top of the amps so I'm hoping it won't be a problem.
cut out holes on the trim panel and hide it with the carpet that way the heat can still escape but it looks like a solid piece. btw great job, not many people understand the importance of making trim pieces that meet the factory panels.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.