Rockvilles new subs

I don't get why people hate on EXO. He is very passionate about this hobby and his vids contribute a great deal of knowledge to the community. I've never seen anyone so genuinely passionate and willing to share their time and knowledge like he has.
I like exo. He’s just a little wirery.

Plus he has chrohns so you can’t hate on him too much

I have in the past bought Chinese garbage. Lesson learned
Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk
Uhhh it’s **** near impossible to not have at least one or more parts of your system be China made...hows that Samsung you’re using to type that reply?? Where’s that made?

Uhhh it’s **** near impossible to not have at least one or more parts of your system be China made...hows that Samsung you’re using to type that reply?? Where’s that made?
Oh I agree it is near impossible, but I do my best to find as close to as American made as possible.

lol...most Americans don't realize that 70% or more/less leaning towards more things are made there, and slapped with an American sticker....

I like exo. He’s just a little wirery. Plus he has chrohns so you can’t hate on him too much
Just watched that the other day...poor guy, he's at that stage now where he's needing help. A lot of people judge him, but they have no idea. And that vid pretty much explains it. Can't judge a book by his cover...

The price on one of these Rockville W15K9D2 is killing me... I've been thinking on it so hard it's funny. I decided to give it a shot and see what it'll do. Now I suppose I'm ready to put this enclosure together prior to receiving the thing. Just moved and it's nice to be able to set-up a table saw, compressor and install inside.

NfkQAL.jpg

If I get a 143 out of it I'll call it a real bargain... That video above sold me on tryin' out one, looks pretty stout... heck, if the dustcap is flimsy I'll find a way to fix that if it puts out.

think i'm gonna try a 12 see how my car/wire handles more power.. if i get the k9 i'll have to get some bolts for the box for direct leads.. since he was running like 4 times more power than i will (and the amp is 3x what sub was rated at) i may just get the k6, it's nice just smaller coil see how that does only $69..

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.