Rockvilles new subs

I knew I've seen that basket somewhere:
http://reaudio.com/products/woofers_***_v2.php

replace *** with sex...fucking filters on this site are retarded

Chinese knockoff of another piece of Chinese trash...no thanks
Link no workie homey...but they are on their newer ****** RE subs. That I know of. and the fact that 83db sensitivity rating plus a "special blended materials" basket makes it a high sensitivity rating?? BS Who they really foolin'?!

Link no workie homey...but they are on their newer ****** RE subs. That I know of. and the fact that 83db sensitivity rating plus a "special blended materials" basket makes it a high sensitivity rating?? BS Who they really foolin'?!
There's no way to get around the filters on this site when the blocked word is in a url, replace the asterisks with sex

The Rockville subs that are so special are just rebranded RE Audios likely made with cheaper parts so it's more profitable when sold at flea markets or $2 over cost on Amazon or Ebay.

There's no way to get around the filters on this site when the blocked word is in a url, replace the asterisks with sex

The Rockville subs that are so special are just rebranded RE Audios likely made with cheaper parts so it's more profitable when sold at flea markets or $2 over cost on Amazon or Ebay.
Ah yup that work. thank u lol

u really think it can handle over 700rms? also did u see specs on paper work cause box sizes listed on site are weird..
I had 1300W on the K9... Handled it just fine.... Specs on the website are incorrect, but in the Box they are correct. Said a 1.75-2.5 ported, I used the same 2.0CF ported box I had the FU's in. Hits very loud.

---------- Post added at 10:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:07 PM ----------

Interesting....the $69 looks like an RE and the $109 looks like an AB...I wouldn’t be opposed to getting a couple for my piso chit Honda daily driver
All three are made by JLD in China so not really a huge surprise....

Interesting....the $69 looks like an RE and the $109 looks like an AB...I wouldn’t be opposed to getting a couple for my piso chit Honda daily driver
Your gonna find similarities with that on amps, subs, etc. Even things that aren't audio related. There's literally 1000's of copycats/similarities everywhere.

They are good for what they are.
Im sure i could get 2 k9 12s to do 150 legal pretty easily
i may order 1 to try in my box at 1ohm, compare to fu at 2ohm.. if it ***** i can send it back i guess.. peeps hate the china of it all., i just think the name is stupid..

Some people just hate that it represents the race to zero.

Some people hate that a 100$ "junk" sub performs as well as a 200$ hyped forum company sub.

Some people just dont like a product with shortcomings. (Im sure the chinese coils in these are marginal)

Run what you like and what works in your application

Some people just hate that it represents the race to zero.
Some people hate that a 100$ "junk" sub performs as well as a 200$ hyped forum company sub.

Some people just dont like a product with shortcomings. (Im sure the chinese coils in these are marginal)

Run what you like and what works in your application
Supposedly American coil in K6 and Japanese Coil in K9

Precision Econowind on the k6?

I have my doubts. Especially because a friend in the industry shows me what parts come from china. Especially from the companies that scream "USA!"

I just might pick-up a pair of those K9 15's... I'm goin' nutz with a single L7 10" in the car atm. Anyone wager as to how they'll actually last with a Synergy 3K feeding them?.. & I'll probably be pretty hard on em too. But at least it'll only be one amp at this stage not the 2 like I plan on using eventually.

It's gonna be a while before I save up enuff for what I want to run eventually so these would only have to last 5-6 months. Who knows?.. a set of those in a S-10 Blazer just might do OK for a bit and once I get all set the box will be built for what I think I'm getting eventually.

1J6wYc.jpg

Should I give it a shot?.. $130 ea ... lol

2 15's in that blazer is gon' be a tight fit!!

On a side note, they claim Korean coils are better than Japan....or vise versa. Thought USA coils were better?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.