Bass knob & cable included

Looking for hx2 power motors

Rfr 3112 is a d2 12 I'll have next week

Price: 200 shipped

Possibly trade for other audio..

1k rms mono amp or subs

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

Last edited by a moderator:
we should do a trade ... i habe a memphis pr1.1000 ----1 ohm 1000rms never seen below 13 volts ' good efficent amp just put a new 240 alternator lowest voltage it goes is 13.5 from 14.1 i bought it new 2 years ago and not a single problem i just want a different amp lol

I bought it for 240 new on Amazon.. Literally seen power maybe 5 minutes to power a subwoofer I was proving proper function of then place back into its foam boots and into the closet..

No do not have original box or birtsheet.. Only have amp gain knob & cable and the styrafoam pieces the amp came packaged with

As far as the feedback part.. I bought sold and traded on Caco.. car audio forum.. and eBay.. Have 100% feedback on over 50 transactions

My ex had access to my PayPal email savings and other ish... So I basically had to start fresh accounts everywhere

Also interested in trading both my xfl 1522 and this prime 1200.1 for a BEEFY single sub must be 1500rms and ⬆ tho

I have about 440$ in both.. Both are in perfect working order and above average cosmetic condition can try to upload better & pix if necessary

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.