Right speakers louder than the left/ time alignment ?

Participant count
  • Participant list
i DO have level control for every channel. the EQing of each channel i don't have but after testing its not nearly as bad as you suggest. its pretty close with exception of the drivers side mid-bass simply because of axis. do you want me to show you the difference in each side via the rta?
Sure. Using REW with no smoothing.

So I switched the right and left RCA cords and the left speakers became louder than the rights. So I guess it's bad RCA cables. I put the stock head unit back to test the speakers which isn't connected to the amplifier and the right side is still louder than the left. I think it might be the way my car factory harness is made..

So I switched the right and left RCA cords and the left speakers became louder than the rights. So I guess it's bad RCA cables. I put the stock head unit back to test the speakers which isn't connected to the amplifier and the right side is still louder than the left. I think it might be the way my car factory harness is made..
Ok. Shift the balance over a few clicks till it evens out.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.