Right side speakers break up

Need a little advice. I recently installed a pioneer avh291bt in my 2004 Mitsubishi. I also installed 2 Sony 6.5 in the front and 2 Kenwood in the rear. The wire harness was all soldered and I used heat shrink tubing on them. I got the schematics for the speakers and cap crimped the door speakers. The left side speakers sound great however; the right side are not good. When volume is under 15 they are clear but when you raise the volume or bass levels the right side sound like the speakers are blown. I have bought another set of speakers and they do the same. I bought a new harness and resoldered all the connections and still the same. I also brought the radio to best buy for them to test it and they said all was good. The only thing is I had to extend the ground wire. Could that cause the issue with only the right side? I have also put the factory unit back in and did not have the problem. Any suggestions would be great.

without being there it is hard to say. I'm thinking it a bad connection or a issue with the head unit. switch the left a right speaker channels to there opposing channels and see if it does it in the other side.

without being there it is hard to say. I'm thinking it a bad connection or a issue with the head unit. switch the left a right speaker channels to there opposing channels and see if it does it in the other side.
Congratulations toiletpaper....you finally said something smart.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.