Ridnclean = Possible SCAMMER

Let e end this thread right here. Howie sold the Omega that was mine. Therefore I sent him the label and Fedex was to pick it up. Couple days later he tells me Fedex shows it wasn't picked up. Despite witnesses in his household who saw FedEx pull up, take the package, and drive off they're saying they never received it. I've been on the phone with them 4 times in the past 5 days. The story changes between never having received it and just not being sure where in their hub it is...If today they can't give me a verified location I'm shipping out a second sub and I'll take the original as a loss.

Howie is not a scammer, this is a ridiculous FedEx shenanigan (Ironically the first package I ship after Fedex gains knowledge that the packaged items are subwoofers...)

Sorry for the inconvenience OP, we'll get it taken care of.

Alex

Cascade Designs.
sorry guys i went out for a little bit........ive been talking to him for the past couple days and i never knew about this^^^he isnt on at the moment but he has a pm or 2 from me

Cool overreaction Bro

overreaction.jpg

man i heard about this thread early this morning i couldnt do/say anything til now.

thanks Alex for clearing this up.

OP im sorry that this happened to you, like i said, there was no info i could get cause FedEx was ruling they never got it when i got witnesses who saw them get the box.

thanks for those who backed me also, i appreciate.

i could never scam anyone(but who really believes that lol)

man i heard about this thread early this morning i couldnt do/say anything til now.
thanks Alex for clearing this up.

OP im sorry that this happened to you, like i said, there was no info i could get cause FedEx was ruling they never got it when i got witnesses who saw them get the box.

thanks for those who backed me also, i appreciate.

i could never scam anyone(but who really believes that lol)
You greasy scammer you.. haha

what is the deal with saying, itll work out he has good refs. that doesnt mean anything anymore. nobody on this forum, or any forum can be trusted any more, no matter how many refs a person has.
Might want to reword this. Everybody is NOT a scammer. I, for one, am not.

joo missed me... hahaha
//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif

best triple post to date
This

but pix are gone

I can still see them...
save one and pm it

if thats the case.. howie scammed me... i bought an escalade from him for 25000... i got a ford focus in the mail... can i haz 20k differnece?
//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif:laugh:

not reall worth it...i got scammed for a headunit. 320 dollars. i filed a claim they decided in my favor but all they could recover was 52 cent... so how is it worth it?
This. Paypal can only take whats in the paypal account itself

Let e end this thread right here. Howie sold the Omega that was mine. Therefore I sent him the label and Fedex was to pick it up. Couple days later he tells me Fedex shows it wasn't picked up. Despite witnesses in his household who saw FedEx pull up, take the package, and drive off they're saying they never received it. I've been on the phone with them 4 times in the past 5 days. The story changes between never having received it and just not being sure where in their hub it is...If today they can't give me a verified location I'm shipping out a second sub and I'll take the original as a loss.

Howie is not a scammer, this is a ridiculous FedEx shenanigan (Ironically the first package I ship after Fedex gains knowledge that the packaged items are subwoofers...)

Sorry for the inconvenience OP, we'll get it taken care of.

Alex

Cascade Designs.
I ****in love terra

Cool overreaction Bro
overreaction.jpg
//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif:laugh://content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif:laugh:

You greasy scammer you.. haha
Your the real scammer here //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/sneaky.gif.7189749b3a3f769e8815b47e8ae87f88.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

5cr4ppy

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Elite
5cr4ppy
CHARLOTTE,NC
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies