Ridnclean = Possible SCAMMER

some times fedex and ups and usps dont update there tracking. u said u think the sub weighs more well u should look in to that befor u say it weighs this or that.it is close to the hoildays so there might b a longer wait.

what is the deal with saying, itll work out he has good refs. that doesnt mean anything anymore. nobody on this forum, or any forum can be trusted any more, no matter how many refs a person has.

Ugggg, gotta warn people about sending $ as a gift..

Its worth paying the fees just so you can file a claom if it comes to it..

But he will make it right im sure.

what is the deal with saying, itll work out he has good refs. that doesnt mean anything anymore. nobody on this forum, or any forum can be trusted any more, no matter how many refs a person has.
Ive never had a problem!

So I wouldnt say that

wrong! I am //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif

Howie is a great guy, i sure hope he wouldnt scam anyone. Im sure he's in a bad situation or something and itll get worked out.

He is a staff member on CACO Also.

Hmmmm, i did tell everyone on here a few months ago that sending cash as a gift would forfeit (sp?) the ability to file a claim. Some people dont care untill they need it i guess.

he is not going to scam you trust me. i once bought two mtx 8500 12's off ebay. the company printed their own shippiung lables so the taped the two boxes together and put a 30lbs sticker on them. so they shipped a 80pound package for 30lbs price. maybe he did that? also he is a good guy period. what if it got lost at a fedex location and thats why they havent updated it yet? ask him if it was insured or not. if it was insured then youre good either way.

there a few select people on here that r good, but im saying it doesnt matter how many refs a person has, they can still scam somebody just as easily as somebody with no refs. but for some reason the same excuse always comes out, "hes got so many refs, he wouldnt do that" or "i didnt have any problems with him when i dealt with him" it doesnt matter about that, it matters about the situation happening right now, and the circumstance right now

I wouldnt scam //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif

Ive been scammed though //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crap.gif.7f4dd41e3e9b23fbd170a1ee6f65cecc.gif//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

5cr4ppy

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Elite
5cr4ppy
CHARLOTTE,NC
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies