Ridnclean = Possible SCAMMER

im now -300 b4 thanksgiving break. i didnt want to think i got scammed because he has a good amount of refs and i see him on here all the time but i learned that all that stuff doesnt matter.
-didnt ship on expected shipping date(said something was wrong with the label so fedex didnt pick it up the 1st day)

-the next day i got the tracking# from him and it listed d omega 12 as 40lbs i thought they were a little heavier than that. i was supposed to get the sub on the 21 and on the 20th i contacted fedex because the tracking# page never got updated. they said that they never picked up the package.he said someone was home when they came and got but didnt say he saw fedex himself.

-he also asked me to mark the payment as a gift on paypal so i did not thinking anything of it. now i find out that since i marked it as a gift i am unable to file a claim or do anything...//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crap.gif.7f4dd41e3e9b23fbd170a1ee6f65cecc.gif

more pics of girl in avatar please.

Although we all understand your anxiety over this issue, and the notion that even with good refs things can happen; Howie is NOT going to scam you. Anyone who can search this forum and judge a person by many aspects will come to find that there are tons of people on here that can be trusted. Ridnclean is one of them.

Fedex does not usually update daily, only typically when the package hits a major distrobution hub.

I'm sure the mishap will be taken care of and once again...Ridnclean is not a scammer.

Relax.

slam=smartass

ridnclean=ridndurty

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif

i hope things work out good but it just doesnt seem that way. the seller nor fedex seems to want to give me any good news. the sub was supposed to get to me on the 21st of November. ive contacted both seller and fedex and nobody knows where it is

i hope things work out good but it just doesnt seem that way. the seller nor fedex seems to want to give me any good news. the sub was supposed to get to me on the 21st of November. im pretty sure on the site it says the sub is like 60lbs + this is the fedex tracking# 877754010000744
well that looks like the package was actually never picked up...

hell i dont see the problem with sending money as a gift thru paypal i mean **** even if you do file a claim they wont do anything for you if it wasnt thru ebay

i hope things work out good but it just doesnt seem that way. the seller nor fedex seems to want to give me any good news. the sub was supposed to get to me on the 21st of November. ive contacted both seller and fedex and nobody knows where it is
yup i feel ur pain bro iam in the same boat has u! i havent even recived any pms from dude i did a trade with since him reciving my stuff on friday! hasnt even logged in this site nomore! and he gots good refs and all F that ****

whos the girl in your avatoar?
i will never tell you....

28j9l5i.jpg
pocahontas

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

5cr4ppy

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Elite
5cr4ppy
CHARLOTTE,NC