Ridnclean = Possible SCAMMER

Didn't read everything buit I HIGHLY doubt ridnclean scammed anyone...

I have dealt with him like 3-4 times myself and never had an issue. Then again, I dealt with CAPS a few times and look how he turned out LOL...

i will never tell you..../pocahontas

28j9l5i.jpg
yummy all 3 times you posted it.. haha

oh yea i also decided that since i might not be getting this id buy another so i ended up getting a rd alpha max 12(//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crazy.gif.c13912c32de98515d3142759a824dae7.gif//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crying.gif.ec0ebefe590df0251476573bc49e46d8.gif)

Didn't read everything buit I HIGHLY doubt ridnclean scammed anyone...
I have dealt with him like 3-4 times myself and never had an issue. Then again, I dealt with CAPS a few times and look how he turned out LOL...
LOL true very true.... I don't think ridnclean would scam any, he is a good guy for sure and if he did scam hey at least you can say you were first.. haha J/K

I'm on my blackberry and it takes to long to read thru three pages so forgive me if I missed anything on page 2 and 3. I can assure you Howie is not going to scam you. I will contact him and see what going on. And as far as the weight thing with fedex. I personally send everything out as 15lbs to 20lbs.. In 528hz case .01lbs once (hahaha) with my account and let fedex reweigh it. Sometime they do. Sometimes they don't. Have you even corresponded with Howie to see what's going before making a thread like this???????

i doubt ridnclean would put his name in jeopardy, especially since hes caco staff.

i sold him a HD camera about a month ago and i even shipped first to him, i had no problems getting my money from him.

im sure you could have worked this out after only 4 days, its the holidays and things are busy. i can tell you from personal experience, i used to drive a semi for a living and did alot of ups and fed ex loads, during the holidays they get backed up by over a week, stop flippin out

never delt with the guy personally, but from what I hear on this forum and over on CACO he is a pretty stand up guy. Just give him a few days, and see how it turns out. I hope it works out. Good luck!!!

i will never tell you..../pocahontas

28j9l5i.jpg
the pics dont show...it says they have been deleted... //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif

oh yea i also decided that since i might not be getting this id buy another so i ended up getting a rd alpha max 12(//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crazy.gif.c13912c32de98515d3142759a824dae7.gif//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crying.gif.ec0ebefe590df0251476573bc49e46d8.gif)
You my friend wasted more money for no reason. Again Have you even talked to Howie??

I am so confident Howie will not scam you I will personally send you $300 for this deal if he does and refuses to send you you sub or money when all is done and said.

Howie is a very good guy and ill back that.

You my friend wasted more money for no reason. Again Have you even talked to Howie??
I am so confident Howie will not scam you I will personally send you $300 for this deal if he does and refuses to send you you sub or money when all is done and said.

Howie is a very good guy and ill back that.
if thats the case.. howie scammed me... i bought an escalade from him for 25000... i got a ford focus in the mail... can i haz 20k differnece?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

5cr4ppy

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Elite
5cr4ppy
CHARLOTTE,NC
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies